Dulce Gusto thread

Dan C

Honorary Master
Got it - 300 is perfect.
Those espresso glasses look neat too.
Bloody surprised my 'maid' domestic worker has not broken one of them. She actually made herself some Dolce Gulto Tea after I shown her how to use the machine :)

Daruk

Honorary Master
Bloody surprised my 'maid' domestic worker has not broken one of them. She actually made herself some Dolce Gulto Tea after I shown her how to use the machine :)
Nice to see you don't keep the good stuff to yourself :D

The chai latte is actually really nice, but not for everyone. Game VP had it at under R60 a box which was pretty decent. I dig it and will get more. Also, I like using tea leaves in the refill pods - makes an awesome cup of tea.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Nice to see you don't keep the good stuff to yourself :D

The chai latte is actually really nice, but not for everyone. Game VP had it at under R60 a box which was pretty decent. I dig it and will get more. Also, I like using tea leaves in the refill pods - makes an awesome cup of tea.
Ran out of coffee. Just got tea left :( luckily I have those refillables. But it's strong, not gonna sleep tonight :whistling:

Daruk

Honorary Master
Ran out of coffee. Just got tea left :( luckily I have those refillables. But it's strong, not gonna sleep tonight :whistling:
LOL
I was surprised to hear that Tea has quite a bit more caffeine than instant coffee - one of those BBC health episodes showed that. I've been drinking decaf for the past month or more now. Decaf woollies ground in the refillable pods is awesome. Caffeine and me are not friends unfortunately...

bokka1

Expert Member
Source?

Only flavored coffee pods contain some artificial sugar AFAIK...
The only ones that I have seen that does not contain sugar are the Americano pods, there are some espressos too, I am not an espresso fan. I want to see if I can get a bit more variety by making my own pods.

Zyk1

Expert Member
The only ones that I have seen that does not contain sugar are the Americano pods, there are some espressos too, I am not an espresso fan. I want to see if I can get a bit more variety by making my own pods.
Try using the espresso pods as a normal coffee pod like Americano.
So instead of filling 2 bars of water as instructed on the espresso pod, try using 5 or 6 bars of water. Makes for an excellent cup of coffee, instead of a strong shot of espresso.