EFT

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I'm considering enabling EFT, so that I can make online purchases. Anyone using this? Is it safe? Any drawbacks? I'm with ABSA btw.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I'm considering enabling EFT, so that I can make online purchases. Anyone using this? Is it safe? Any drawbacks? I'm with ABSA btw.
No worries if you are the one making the EFT and you trust the vendor. Google the online supplier first and check out hellopeter.com to check up on them first.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I'd say that the only problem is that you're with ABSA. Do they still charge you for internet banking?

kaspaas

Expert Member
GoBanking charges R12 per month for internet banking.

But as the boss of GoBanking said during the Competision Commission (or whatever) hearings: People are not really interested in lower banking rates - GoBanking has a hard time selling their low cost banking services.

kokzn

Yeah, R20 a month.
GoBanking charges R12 per month for internet banking.

But as the boss of GoBanking said during the Competision Commission (or whatever) hearings: People are not really interested in lower banking rates - GoBanking has a hard time selling their low cost banking services.
FNB charges R0.00 per month
:D

Niche

Yes! Do it. Much faster and really convenient. With regards to safety your bank should be insured against fraud which makes you insured. As long as you are careful it's as safe as using a credit card.