eSim is available on CellC

JoziJeff

Does cell c esim work on the Apple Watch?

Anyone able to confirm on this? Currently on Telkom Mobile but wondering if I could add CellC as a secondary carrier with eSIM and use that on Apple Watch to receive push notifications and stream music whilst out for runs without my iPhone.

Armchair

Anyone able to confirm on this? Currently on Telkom Mobile but wondering if I could add CellC as a secondary carrier with eSIM and use that on Apple Watch to receive push notifications and stream music whilst out for runs without my iPhone.
I think the Cell C eSim is only to the phone itself and not to wearables such Apple Watch. Perhaps the Cell C rep here can confirm.

3Gee

Expert Member
I think the Cell C eSim is only to the phone itself and not to wearables such Apple Watch. Perhaps the Cell C rep here can confirm.

CellC Store indicated that it works with wearables

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Mawirepower

That's fantastic!

^SM

Leno

Expert Member
@Cell_C since the local (Summerstrand) store close down, I would like to find out is it not possible for me to order a contract online then get the eSim?

Gozzy

So went to a Cell C shop in Canal Walk, before I Queued I asked the manager if they do e-Sims, he said yes. Stood in the queue for 30min and when I wanted to apply for eSim they told me that it doesn't work on my Watch, only on phones, I am so gatvol of CellC, cant wait for my contract to expire, absolutely useless.

Leisure Larry

Travelled 50km to Trade Route Mall for a prepaid esim. The staff claim they have esim vouchers for contract only. They then claim they have prepaid esim vouchers but they have no stock. This is pathetic
Nothing pathetic about any store running out of any item.
With esim being a sketchy item @ present, you should have called the store before driving 50kms to make that pathetic statement.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
@Cell_C since the local (Summerstrand) store close down, I would like to find out is it not possible for me to order a contract online then get the eSim?
Hi

Unfortunately not. All e-SIMs are sold in store and we do not offer them on contract packages.

^SM

Leno

Expert Member
Hi @Cell_C your bay west store is also now closed, any other stores in PE for eSim?

Could you update your store locator and on google for the closed stores

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Good day

Kindly visit the Cell C store at Greenacres Shopping Centre.

^SM