I have a feeling this thread about ET was a carefully thought out distraction tactic by the ANC , EFF and BLF alliance, to distract us from Mngxitama, anyone with me?

South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I have a feeling this thread about ET was a carefully thought out distraction tactic by the ANC , EFF and BLF alliance, to distract us from Mngxitama, anyone with me?

Genius, is it not? a thread about ET out of the blue while we are busy discussing Mngxitama and his racist utterances? too convenient, there is a third force here.
Thought out is not a word in the Anc, Eff or Blf vocabulary.I have a feeling this thread about ET was a carefully thought out distraction tactic by the ANC , EFF and BLF alliance, to distract us from Mngxitama, anyone with me?

It actually is, classic bait and switch.Genius, is it not? a thread about ET out of the blue while we are busy discussing Mngxitama and his racist utterances? too convenient, there is a third force here.
We already have so little of what we reaped, yes under circumstances that shouldn't have been. Now however I am being punished for it, royaly f,ucked around every corner just because of what those who came before me did, but sure give us nothing and take from us everything.
No I don't agree with that, nor did I claim responsibility, I said I was proud. A black person can be proud of Tiger Woods for his golf whilst not being proud of his sexual habits.
You said "we",a black person can be proud of tiger woods but when they say "we" in HIS accomplishments they are claiming responsibility
If a white person buys a Mercedes and you say "we" bought a Mercedes are you not taking responsibility?
Sadly, you are most likely correct, most countries can absorb a certain amount of corruption, it looks like that line was well and truly crossed years ago in this country...The difference is the whites stole but left enough in the coffers to still maintain the country and grow it.
These fcks just take the entire pot
I'm not responsible for the events prior to my existence no matter how you spin it and as I explained earlier I say we in reference to white people not necessarily including myself.
Jesus dude,if you say "we" in reference to white people when they accomplish something do you also say "we" in reference to white people when talking about atrocities??
I would yes
Good,that's all and remember.......
You created apartheid

Sadly, you are most likely correct, most countries can absorb a certain amount of corruption, it looks like that line was well and truly crossed years ago in this country...
Good,that's all and remember.......
You created apartheid
The wheel was from ancient Mesopotamia which is modern day Iraq. So no.You forgot about the wheel. Then came apartheid. Then the handing over of said wheel with the end result being that the wheel appears to be missing and what's left is sitting on bricks.
And here we are, all standing around arguing about a set of rims.
![]()
The wheel was from ancient Mesopotamia which is modern day Iraq. So no.
A correct analogy would have been a wheel with a slow puncture was handed over.You may have missed my point. I wasn't being quite so literal.
Walked right into that one.Good,that's all and remember.......
You created apartheid

A correct analogy would have been a wheel with a slow puncture was handed over.
We where not in good shape at all.
You guys are like ANC voters.
Look. I am the last person to think that people should be punished for the sins of the fathers, for every white person that made a killing under apartheid there is someone who struggled and was marginalized. Am not trying to diminish what you are experiencing or trying to say that collective punishment of white people is a good thing, but try and realize that this country was not solely built by white people, that blacks where royally f***ed over and maybe try and display a bit of empathy for people that you write off as greedy and corrupt. Because, if they are those things, it's because white people taught them too well....