Even more iPhone 5 images leak

Jab

Expert Member
Looks very boxy, they should try to look more like the Galaxy S3

Executive Member
What on earth has happened to Apple's security?

Nothing.

"Leaked" is the new marketing tool, building up hype and speculation without giving out info for competitors to use.

People are curious about leaked info, and even more curious to see if the leaked info matches the release.

Pienats

Wonder what will happen if the iPhone5 fails to impress. What with all the crying foul Apple is doing against Samsung. They will need something pretty impressive to top the SGS3 in my opinion...

Crowley

Executive Member
Wonder what will happen if the iPhone5 fails to impress. What with all the crying foul Apple is doing against Samsung. They will need something pretty impressive to top the SGS3 in my opinion...

Not really. It is Steve Jobs endorsed so it could be a pile of crap with a Apple sign on it and the iFolk would buy it.

Pienats

Not really. It is Steve Jobs endorsed so it could be a pile of crap with a Apple sign on it and the iFolk would buy it.

That's only true for die-heart fanboys. Supposedly the general public now realise that Samsung == Apple ( :p ) and with correct marketing could be convinced that Android has better features.
Also, if Apple didn't innovate enough with this iteration, it might find itself short on ammo for future court cases.

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
So Apple made a bigger 4S ... Glad I don't have an iPhone - I would be so dissapointed in the narrow-minded design vision

Dolby

Honorary Master
So Apple made a bigger 4S ... Glad I don't have an iPhone - I would be so dissapointed in the narrow-minded design vision

It's more than that .... iOS 6!

They could have a 75MB limit now on downloading! Have you any idea how exciting this is?!

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
It's more than that .... iOS 6!

They could have a 75MB limit now on downloading! Have you any idea how exciting this is?!

No ... enlighten me ... <yawn>
Apple is boring ... As someone said earlier - maybe the specs are mindblowing

Dolby

Honorary Master
No ... enlighten me ... <yawn>
Apple is boring ... As someone said earlier - maybe the specs are mindblowing

I'm being sarcastic ...

I also think it a bit boring :/ If iOS was improved with widgets and other features bring into 2012, then great

GreyBush

Executive Member
Mmm.. look how thin it is.

Oh and thats the kakkest version of an iPhone4 I've ever seen.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I think it looks pretty classy. Thin and elegant and tall... resembles the iPhone 4 but still has a new look. Looks great in the mockups Gizmodo did.

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
*Yawn*

It will sell like hotcakes in the USA though... those yanks are Apple obsessed...

I just wish they could launch the damn thing already....I'm gatvol of all the speculation and leaked pic articles on CNET and ARS.
Is there any other proper (preferably non US) tech website out there that isnt obsessed with Apple?