Experienced C#, asp.net and SQL Server developers needed

LongOne

Hi,

We need a couple of good developers who understand C#, ASP.net (mixed with a little JQuery) and SQL Server very well. If you also understand maps it will be to your advantage.

Salary range is between R20 000 and R60 000 per month. If you are worth only R20 000 you probably will not get the job but if you think you are worth R60 000 you will certainly need to be able to walk on water. We appoint people on a 'Permanent Contract' basis which means we offer you a one year contract which is renewed every year.

The job is in Centurion and there will be opportunity to travel - also outside of South Africa - from time to time. Also, nobody works 80 hours a week here. We believe in keeping to office hours where possible.

We need at least 5 years' experience and a degree from a recognised university (by recognised I mean anything but Tshwane University of Technology). You must be available on a calendar month's notice.

If you are interested, pm me or send me your CV at CFoundation30@gmail.com.

Last edited:

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
If you are worth only R20 000 you probably will not get the job but if you think you are worth R60 000 you will certainly need to be able to walk on water.

Who let this idiot in here?

garp

Executive Member
"We need some sort of like good developers who sort of know everything and will pay kind of like, you know, basic to amazing salaries, depending."

Cool story bro. Let me know if any suckers actually apply for a position for which you haven't even made the basic effort of working out your requirements.

LongOne

Please stop using Gmail if you want to be taken seriously.

You should have seen the number of spam mails I have received on this newly created mailbox in the past six days. That and the number of companies from India who offered their services in response to the posting made it worth it to rather use Gmail.

In any case, I have received CV's from good quality candidates which means people clearly took this posting seriously.

nfbs

Expert Member
You should have seen the number of spam mails I have received on this newly created mailbox in the past six days. That and the number of companies from India who offered their services in response to the posting made it worth it to rather use Gmail.

In any case, I have received CV's from good quality candidates which means people clearly took this posting seriously.
Ho0w many CVs did you get? Out of interest.

Cicero

Expert Member
A gmail address for this type of candidate search makes sense. Also, protects the companies name and only the decent candidates get contacted in return.

xumwun

Expert Member
Hi,

We need a couple of good developers who understand C#, ASP.net (mixed with a little JQuery) and SQL Server very well. If you also understand maps it will be to your advantage.

Salary range is between R20 000 and R60 000 per month. If you are worth only R20 000 you probably will not get the job but if you think you are worth R60 000 you will certainly need to be able to walk on water. We appoint people on a 'Permanent Contract' basis which means we offer you a one year contract which is renewed every year.

The job is in Centurion and there will be opportunity to travel - also outside of South Africa - from time to time. Also, nobody works 80 hours a week here. We believe in keeping to office hours where possible.

We need at least 5 years' experience and a degree from a recognised university (by recognised I mean anything but Tshwane University of Technology). You must be available on a calendar month's notice.

If you are interested, pm me or send me your CV at CFoundation30@gmail.com.
Is this even legal?

Banned
Its the new way of labour brokering, they change a bit here and there to slide on the very edge of the law.

LongOne

Yes and a very convenient way to weasel out of giving the person any benefits at all.

Nope, candidates can have pension and medical aid if they so wish. Like a permanent employee this comes off the Cost to Company remuneration received by die candidate at the end of the day.

If you can figure out why we bother doing a Permanent Contract then you can think strategically and are destined for better places :)

Banned
Nope, candidates can have pension and medical aid if they so wish. Like a permanent employee this comes off the Cost to Company remuneration received by die candidate at the end of the day.

If you can figure out why we bother doing a Permanent Contract then you can think strategically and are destined for better places :)
Indeed.