Falcon's PC Buying Guide

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/The_FalconO6/CurrentLogicalPCBuyingGuide/Guide.png

http://tinyurl.com/FalconGuide

Guide.png

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Those US prices always make me sad.

Someone with lots of time on their hands should rewrite it with ZAR prices.

NomNom

Executive Member
Yea been on my sig for awhile now.

Those US prices always make me sad.

Someone with lots of time on their hands should rewrite it with ZAR prices.

I've started work on it now, thing is alot of the products listed are not available in South Africa, so not sure if I should try and find an equivalent or leave it out, also there is no online shop that has everything so shipping costs will incur, however I will try to list prices from the same online store where possible.

Will finish it by the end of tonight.

Last edited:

Yuu

Executive Member
Yea been on my sig for awhile now.

I've started work on it now, thing is alot of the products listed are not available in South Africa, so not sure if I should try and find an equivalent or leave it out, also there is no online shop that has everything so shipping costs will incur, however I will try to list prices from the same online store where possible.

Will finish it by the end of tonight.

I hope when we have a mybb DBN meetup, remind me to order you 2x rounds of your fav beer :D. Your time and effort is appreciated

@Gary aswell, +1 (we will have a beer on ye :p)

/OT uhmm this should be sticked :)

Last edited:

NomNom

Executive Member
I hope when we have a mybb DBN meetup, remind me to order you 2x rounds of your fav beer :D. Your time and effort is appreciated

@Gary aswell, +1 (we will have a beer on ye :p)

Was going to leave it till tomorrow but I will start with it now again, for now I will leave out products I cant find in SA maybe the community can suggest alternatives to them.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Shot NomNom. Excellent work! Saved for future reference.

Looks like ~10% SA penalty. I actually expected it to be a lot worse. Though maybe its because the gear listed isn't bleeding edge.

Which shops did you mainly use?

NomNom

Executive Member
Shot NomNom. Excellent work! Saved for future reference.

Looks like ~10% SA penalty. I actually expected it to be a lot worse. Though maybe its because the gear listed isn't bleeding edge.

Which shops did you mainly use?

90% Rebel Tech because they are the cheapest for most stuff, you can see in my working file where the products are listed.