Farm Attacks

Cr4ig

Honorary Master
and their gabbas actively promoting/inciting it.

of course the dingleberry crowd will be(has been) here asking for proof that it actually has any affect.

Even if it doesn't have any affect, why say it anyway? Unless you really don't people the affects. Mxit, Malema and other war mongering fools will probably be the first people to make a run for it once we have an actual war.

You gonna call me Alice gain for saying told ya so?

I call you Alice when you act like a snowflake, otherwise I just ignore you. And yes, it's progressively becoming worse. I don't see any way out of this criminal hellhole as things are now.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
I have been wondering why there are no perimeter beams / alarms spread out around the house, and also further away from the house. If you have a gun, and you are alarmed of impending danger before it comes within shooting range, your chances to defend yourself becomes greater.

Thermal cameras are very expensive. But perhaps a worthwhile investment?

Exactly. Maybe don't buy that expensive 4x4 and upgrade security

access

Honorary Master
do you guys really expect people/families to enter buildings like coordinated tactical teams wherever they go?

crocopede

do you guys really expect people/families to enter buildings like coordinated tactical teams wherever they go?
Sadly it what is required. My wife really wants to buy a game farm and i keep telling her there is no way in hell i am living like i am about to be drawn into firefight. Because that is what it takes.

access

Honorary Master
Sadly it what is required. My wife really wants to buy a game farm and i keep telling her there is no way in hell i am living like i am about to be drawn into firefight. Because that is what it takes.

need a moat and a drawbridge around your home

rambo919

Honorary Master
I call you Alice when you act like a snowflake, otherwise I just ignore you. And yes, it's progressively becoming worse. I don't see any way out of this criminal hellhole as things are now.
Except I am no snowflake, you need a better insult.

Sollie

Executive Member
Lion farming works well for that. Very well in fact - I have a friend who can vouch for it (actually, yes, really :laugh:) Zero incidents

Unfortunately there's a tad of a stigma to it, no matter how ethical the operation ...

access

Honorary Master
Lion farming works well for that. Very well in fact - I have a friend who can vouch for it (actually, yes, really :laugh:) Zero incidents

Unfortunately there's a tad of a stigma to it, no matter how ethical the operation ...

let me guess. his name is koos? :p

Sollie

Executive Member
let me guess. his name is koos? :p
:ROFL:

No, actually dinkum. While the mature lions are laid back, it's the youngsters making kuk that end up being the good watchdogs; If it runs, game on. If it makes a noise, game on. Big overgrown, playful kitty cats. But lethal!

|tera|

Master of Messengers
:ROFL:

No, actually dinkum. While the mature lions are laid back, it's the youngsters making kuk that end up being the good watchdogs; If it runs, game on. If it makes a noise, game on. Big overgrown, playful kitty cats. But lethal!
Until your own lions chow you, which happened recently in Limpopo.

Also, wtf is kuk? Kak my vriend. Flip die social media slang stront.

Sollie

Executive Member
Until your own lions chow you, which happened recently in Limpopo.

Also, wtf is kuk? Kak my vriend. Flip die social media slang stront.
Rule #1. Wild animals aren't pets. No bonding.

Ek dag die dit sal **** veroorsaak ;)

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Rule #1. Wild animals aren't pets. No bonding.

Ek dag die dit sal **** veroorsaak ;)
Kak isn't censored here :p

Lions do work however. As you said, not to be treated as pets.
I saw a guy doing it properly.
Lions are set loose at night.
They return to their cages for chow in the morning. Takes manpower to do it though.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Kak isn't censored here :p

Lions do work however. As you said, not to be treated as pets.
I saw a guy doing it properly.
Lions are set loose at night.
They return to their cages for chow in the morning. Takes manpower to do it though.
With our dumb laws, when a trespasser gets killed, then the po po rock up and charge the owner.