• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Fibre Elarduspark

I am glad for you hope you enjoy the fibre service i am enjoying every minute of my fibre service with telkom. you can sign up with mweb there 100mbps package cost 1300pm.

BigBear

Expert Member
They are taking forever to light the rest of the suburb up :(
True.. waiting and more waiting...

I see they putting down white and blue fibre cable drums instead of the usual orange, also noticed some man holes etc. In piering street near Engen and cornwall.

BigBear

Expert Member
Apparently there is a dispute between openserve and Huawei contractor s..
Regarding connections not being up to standard etc.

Did see some openserve / Huawei techs busy again at a manhole on Allandale and it seems more areas went live between Allandale street and Delmas.

The wait continues..

Last edited:

ost

Real Broadband Solutions (Metrofibre) install teams doing site surveys at Parkel Flats and surrounding complexes. They said 4 to 6 weeks after accepting offer to install.

They run fibre from the street into each unit for free with a minimum of 30% of the units needing to sign up.

iWish

Fibre is now live for Elarduspark. Happy days.
Let me know what options you guys are considering.

iWish

Ordered my 40MBs line with Level-7. Next step is for openserve to contact me. Let’s see how it goes.