First car - any suggestions?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
will post photos later :)

anyone with brolink (santam)? I've got some quotations using the Ctrl app, and their premium is R 400 less than santam's quotation (which I got via telephoning them directly), even with house content insurance. Anyone claimed from them? Is there a catch..?!

Also what incentive do insurance companies have in installing immobiliser in vehicles? why do they give discount if you allow them to install them
No catch, I got really good service.

They somehow even managed to get the person to pay up for accident so I could my excess money back.

Scorpio7771

There are Hondas made in India, cheap and nasty and there are Hondas made elsewhere, don't generalize as if all of them are made in India, thinking about it almost all manufacturers have models made in India in their range, Toyota, Renault, Ford Hyundai and Nissan.
Noted, the new Honda Ballades in SA are the crappiest of cars......;)

princeofcpt

Signed up with brolink, with household contents as well. Cover commenced instantly, and very efficient.

princeofcpt

so i've been driving around for couple of days, the car has a slight rattle when idle which goes away when driving at higher speeds. seems like the sound is prominent at low rev/ low speeds, otherwise car is silky smooth. this may sound stupid but noise got worse after refueling at caltex. should i be concerned?i think im becoming a bit paranoid lol

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
so i've been driving around for couple of days, the car has a slight rattle when idle which goes away when driving at higher speeds. seems like the sound is prominent at low rev/ low speeds, otherwise car is silky smooth. this may sound stupid but noise got worse after refueling at caltex. should i be concerned?i think im becoming a bit paranoid lol
First diesel?

Probably not used to the direction injection noises.

princeofcpt

First diesel?

Probably not used to the direction injection noises.
yeah, first time driving a diesel. are there any differences in diesel quality BP, sasol, engen, caltex etc etc. read somewhere that SA diesel is not great as compared to ones in Europe.

And any idea if this kind of product actually works?:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
yeah, first time driving a diesel. are there any differences in diesel quality BP, sasol, engen, caltex etc etc. read somewhere that SA diesel is not great as compared to ones in Europe.

And any idea if this kind of product actually works?:

I prefer this, but goldwagon did not always have stock of it. Use to buy one every 2500km.