FNB connect worth it?

Belligerence

Anyone use them, Data prices etc seem pretty attractive, but want to know if anyone has recent experience with using the sim (ie good connectivity etc)

Lupus

Honorary Master
Anyone use them, Data prices etc seem pretty attractive, but want to know if anyone has recent experience with using the sim (ie good connectivity etc)
Data prices attractive? They are more than Telkom Mobile, and they suffer from the same problem roaming on Vodacom as Telkom Mobile. I've used them for about a year and it's been so so.

3WA

Executive Member
I use them a bit. They're never as fast as MTN, but they're okay where they've got coverage.

Belligerence

Data prices attractive? They are more than Telkom Mobile, and they suffer from the same problem roaming on Vodacom as Telkom Mobile. I've used them for about a year and it's been so so.
Sorry to ask, roaming on Vodacom? Im not aware of this, what exactly is the problem :D

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Wife is on fnb connect, better coverage then telkom mobile and better data speeds inside stores.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Don't they use CellC? If so be careful, CellC has been in the news a lot for the wrong reasons.

Reynoldsl

Been using Connect Data and Voice Sim for more than 2 years. Unlimited All Network voice for just over R400. Data connection seems good. No problems.

Lupus

Honorary Master
And another day in the heart of Randburg where I just get a notification of a voice message. No call just a voice message, LOOOOVE FNB Connect.