FNB Credit Card Delivery

Brandon1

Good day

I would like to find out how long it normally takes for FNB to deliver your card to a selected branch? I applied for the card this weekend and I am hoping that I will receive it by Friday, what are my chances?

Kind Regards

lws

I found that the delivery is quite quick except that they do not send you a notification. I found out when I checked online that my card was at the branch. I then went to the branch, picked it up, which then triggered an SMS being sent to me to indicate that my card was ready for delivery at the branch.

Brandon1

Thank you for the replies. I also live in Centurion, so it looks like I should be positive that I will get it this week.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
You should get a call from CCD couriers to arrange a delivery date. Normally takes 3-5 days I think...

HeftyCrab

Expert Member
You should get a call from CCD couriers to arrange a delivery date. Normally takes 3-5 days I think...

Takealot now does the delivery ( mine at least). You can call
0873627500 and select option 1. Goodluck with someone picking up though...

Solitude

Executive Member
I had mine delivered last week by CCD couriers. It was quick. I had to phone them though because they sent me an sms that they tried to get hold of me but couldn't which is weird since I didn't get any unanswered calls.