Gamecards Pricing & FAQ (Stock has arrived)

guest2013-1

F.A.Q

Should be great value for money!

0. How do I buy one of these bad boys from you?
Easy. P.M me your email address. I will follow up with exact instructions. Once payment is confirmed in my bank account your card should be on its way to you.

1. How much are the cards?
Normal price is R320 for EU and R267 for US (limited stock) prepaid gametime card

2. How much will I save by buying from you?
-irrelavant- :(

3. What forms of payment are you able to accept?
I'm currently accepting EFT transfers & Cash Deposits directly into my Standard Bank Account. Please note that an extra charge of R9 will apply with Cash Deposits due to the banks charging a "Cash Handling Fee" for transfers into my account. PayPal payments will also be accepted within a month or so.

3.5 Your account number/branch code is not working, what now?!

I've had several complaints (especially from Nedbank users) that my bank details get rejected by Nedbank. I assure you the account number is correct, however, it seems the branch code might be different depending on which bank you transfer from. One user let me know that by keeping the branch number to "default" for Nedbank -> Standard Bank transfers, they were able to successfully EFT the money (and subsequently got their card delivered ;) ).

4. If I transfer the money now when will I get the cards?
If you do an EFT before 3pm the same day you will receive the cards the next day provided the amount reflects in the bank account with the correct reference number

5. What reference number should I use when transferring the money?
You should use your email address as your reference number. Otherwise PLEASE use a unique reference number and PM it to me once the transfer has been made. If I can't pick up who paid for what I won't be able to send you the cards

6. Will you sell US prepaid gametime cards?
I now have stock

7. Is this legit???
Yes it is ;) I will send you a copy of the scanned prepaid card which carries the valid serial numbers. So if you're paranoid, you can even phone Blizzard and query if the serial number on the card is for that actual specific card. Here's an example:

8. How are you able to sell them for this cheap?
I have acquired a supplier in the EU itself who sells these cards to me at a discounted rate. If volume picks up the price may even come down ;)

9. Will you do bulk discounts?
Yes, but these will be limited to Guilds only and announced at a later date.

10. What if you run out of stock?
If I run out of stock the waiting period would be between 4-6 days for new cards. I will try my utmost best to keep up with demand. Please check your account expiry to keep in mind when it expires so you can order well in advance!

11. Do you do refunds?
If the card has not been delivered to you yet I will be able to refund your money. However, if the card has been delivered I won't be able to refund any money. (Same as any online store you will find)

Last edited:

Trixanno

Sure as hell beats the R330 that Look and Listen charges.

Congrats, you got yourself yet another customer.

guest2013-1

If you're interested then pm me your email address and the amount of cards you'd like to buy ;)

Pitbull

Verboten
I got a sour taste in my mouth after the last one I bought on here. Not your fault Acidrazor :) I think this time I'll give it a few months and see the feedback given. I don't want to bite into a turd again :D

guest2013-1

lol, I know Pitbull. When the first transaction is done I will post an example of what I actually give the user who purchased from me. This should show you that I'm legit and have the cards in hand.

Pitbull

Verboten
lol, I know Pitbull. When the first transaction is done I will post an example of what I actually give the user who purchased from me. This should show you that I'm legit and have the cards in hand.

I know your good for it ;)

I'm the one with a little stage fright now :p

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Personally, I've done business with Acid Razor before and trust him :)

mornec

I concur. I did the transfer at 10:11 am, received my code 10:55 am. Great service.

thiartc

Thanx for the quick response - will use you again and will/did tell all my friends about you

gcb

I'd also like to give Acid the thumbs up. Paid and received the scanned copy of the card the same day. Excellent service AcidRaZor!

guest2013-1

I've been asked that before. Currently I can source only the World of Warcraft Battlechest.

You can purchase the BC key online at Blizzard itself and you'll get the download as well (if you haven't copied a friend's BC version)

I will update the FAQ with pricing on a "Starter Kit" or perhaps even start a new thread offering that.

guest2013-1

Will have a chat to you for 4 or so cards to last me a while.

You're welcome to PM me your email address and QTY. I will send you an email with my banking details in it.

What happened to mastercardreadeR ?

No idea what happened to him. As far as I know he is paying back what was purchased with fraudulent credit cards. I still think he was a victim in this and feel the ban was unjustified. However, it's up to the moderators.

guest2013-1

Just a quick note. I've updated the FAQ to include an example of the scanned card I send to you.