So why is everyone so scared of them?I'm going with manbunned soyboy
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So why is everyone so scared of them?I'm going with manbunned soyboy
Yip a slave trader who died in 1721.
I live in Bristol.Last I checked Bristol was still standing..
Strawman.You were justifying pulling the statue down. Not so?
Why not break everything that white people built.
Or is there a line somewhere where the woke who built nothing will be pleased?
Churchill was racist.
He used the K -word a lot.
Wait till the fsckwit leftist history boffins work that out.
The Russian did far more than the British to destroy the Nazis.So I guess you're just not a fan of history. What if "some other leader" appeased the Germans, you know, like Churchill's predecessor.
What a stupid attitude to have about people's achievements.
"Oh, someone else would've been just as effective, it's fine."
![]()
that is so detached from reality, all I can do is laugh. And roll my eyes of course
![]()
And while the sheep keep heatedly arguing over things of emotion instead of fact...
Who is scared of a manbunned soyboy.So why is everyone so scared of them?
That's Mr Joelus, to youA look it's mr strawman is back... found any other sources yet?
They need skunk.
More evidence of the low-class scum who are attracted to these protests! Very likely Corbyn/Labour supporters as well!
Wish the police had used tasers and/or water cannons. Would have been a beautiful sight!
"Skunk" is a malodorant, non-lethal weapon used for crowd control by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and marketed to militaries and law enforcement around the world. It was developed and is manufactured by Odortec, with two supporting companies, Man and Beit-Alfa Technologies.[1] The liquid's strong odor is marketed as an improvement over other crowd control weapons (CCWs) such as rubber bullets and tear gas used by the IDF against Palestinian protestors. The IDF is criticized for its tactics during deployment, including common use against people, businesses, and neighborhoods not involved in protests as a form of collective punishment.[2]
As a white, middle-aged, upper-middle-class immigrant, I’m hardly the person to speak to the politics of race in America. So I turned to an African-American friend, the economist Roland Fryer, whom I’ve known since we were colleagues at Harvard.
In 2016, he published a brilliant but controversial paper which argued that the police did not disproportionately use lethal violence against black people, though they were more likely to use non-lethal force against them. (A paper published last year in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences lent strong support to Fryer’s thesis.)
He has a new, unpublished paper that looks at a perverse effect of investigations into police shootings. I asked Fryer to walk me through the argument.
“If you have a police shooting that goes viral online but isn’t investigated,” he explained, “then nothing changes — levels of police activity and crime are about the same. But if you have a viral shooting that is investigated, then police activity plummets, and crime goes up dramatically.” In just five cities – Baltimore; Chicago; Cincinnati; Ferguson, Missouri; and Riverside, California -- this led to excess homicides of almost 900 people in the subsequent 24 months, 80% them black, with an average age of 28.
Others will disagree with you, what makes their opinion less valid than yours? In order to be fair we should remove them and people have called for the removal of kruger, gandi & churchill, at times their requests were met. One mans freedom fighter is another's terrorist.
Then Shaka has to go, yes? He was a warmongering sob after all.
Because that's exactly what it is, it's part of a countries heritage even if distasteful.
No. Not because I endorse said slave trader or mass murder but the underlying principle of preserving heritage. You start with one thing and it slides downhill.
It beggars belief that the Libertarians have been so quiet over this.
You mean the Rand Paul Tea Party style libertarians? Nah they only care about fiscal deficits and making sure the minimum wage doesn't get raised.
Celebrating a criminal. Sickening.
You forgot to attach the factshere are some facts for you:
Well yes, Antifa is composed of weedy individuals who would raise the white flag 100km before German tanks rolled into town.
Some people have been calling for a total defunding of the police, I've seen arguments line that. I think it's stupid to even consider getting rid of the police force. But in the US is also stupid to pretend there aren't huge problems with the police that require some kind of structural overhaul.