Gmail downtime: Google apologises

j4ck455

Executive Member
Rival Yahoo, whose own Web-based email service experienced a massive outage in December, was quick to join a chorus on Twitter spreading word of the Gmail issue.

Yahoo even tweeted a screen capture of a Google message apologizing for the problem.

Reminds me of that Zapiro cartoon:

View attachment 93757

I don't understand why people still use Yahoo for anything.

themank

Reminds me of that Zapiro cartoon:

View attachment 93757

I don't understand why people still use Yahoo for anything.

You and me both bro. Signed my gf up for gmail which is the exact same address as her yahoo address sans the yahoo part. I then forward all of her yahoo mail to the gmail addy yet she still persists with using yahoo even after she got her GS4 mini.

Viva

Expert Member
Rival Yahoo, whose own Web-based email service experienced a massive outage in December, was quick to join a chorus on Twitter spreading word of the Gmail issue.

Yahoo even tweeted a screen capture of a Google message apologizing for the problem.

Ah, so Yahoo joined Microsoft with their campaign against Google/Gmail. I guess that's all you can do once you can't compete anymore.

Skerminkel

Expert Member
Signed my gf up for gmail which is the exact same address as her yahoo address sans the yahoo part. I then forward all of her yahoo mail to the gmail addy yet she still persists with using yahoo even after she got her GS4 mini.

Chicks are strange like that.