Grab this R5,000 per GB special while it lasts

Gezza

Expert Member
You can get a sim card with your passport...why would people use this outrageous service?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
R5000 p/GB is ridiculous.

It's probably cheaper just to get broadband over there an an alternative UK phone number.

Stuff like this just makes you hate VC more and more but then again, I don't think any of the other providers are any better.

EDIT: and at R17500 it's cheaper just to fly back.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yay...

Let me quickly fly over to the UK just so I can get RAPED slightly less by SA's Best Following Network.

Jola

Honorary Master
Just get a giffgaff Goodybag at GBP10 for uncapped internet for a month - including a lot of calls.

Last time I was there I used 8GB, for R120 !!!

McGuywer

Executive Member
R5000 p/GB is ridiculous.

It's probably cheaper just to get broadband over there an an alternative UK phone number.

Stuff like this just makes you hate VC more and more but then again, I don't think any of the other providers are any better.

EDIT: and at R17500 it's cheaper just to fly back.

Yip and that is sending an actual person back, not a pigeon....

marine1

Honorary Master
You mean : VODACON

They're losing customers in bucket loads and they dont care. No wonder Mr. Uys jumped ship.
Sorry but Mr Uys is solely responsible for this. Under AKC, there were never such issues and such a bloody mess.

McGuywer

Executive Member
You mean : VODACON

They're losing customers in bucket loads and they dont care. No wonder Mr. Uys jumped ship.

Are you sure? I think not.
Where will the customers go? Still not enough competition.

Ricard

Expert Member
T-Mobile and vodafone charge £20 for 1 Gig on Pre-paid :p (and no, there is no RICA k@k)