Gtx Gaming Shop is Here!

Thanks for the quick service, will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.

Not only did I get my specific brand gtx970 within basically 2 weeks, you also bought my old gtx660 at a good price, what a pleasure.
 
I have the following graphics card on its way to me!

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+


This the new model with the improved design with the following changes:

dBi – dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
QSD BIOS – Quick Switch Dual BIOS allow you to switch to secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
MMCP – Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%.
OPT – Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference.
SHP – Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!

Price is R5100

ETA 30 April
 
Do you guys have Undeniably Epic - The Witcher 3 bundled with your GTX 970's?
 
Do you guys have Undeniably Epic - The Witcher 3 bundled with your GTX 970's?

I do get keys from the supplier ,but not for every card I buy it seems.

So If someone does request a key I do my best to get them one. But I can't promise a key with each purchase that is made by me ,so I do not advertise it.

I currently have 1 key left ,still waiting for the keys that I am suppose to get with the evga gtx 970 SSC cards.
 
How much will you give me for a MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GB as a trade in?
With the box.

Thanks
 
Would probably not stock them. For the price they just not worth it ,consider the little profit margin I add on.

Can always be ordered on request.

Regards

Cool i understand. Was looking to maybe trade my Gigabyte GTX970 G1 in for on of these depending on cash diff.
 
Cool i understand. Was looking to maybe trade my Gigabyte GTX970 G1 in for on of these depending on cash diff.

Hello

Looking at R3500 for the the trade-in.

That's with your card valued at R5000 and EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5 at R8500.
 
does that SSC comes with a backplate?

im tempted to sli,as AA kills fps in somegames so want bit more power


the SSC and SC will work together with out a prob right?

edit:nope :(
http://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=59534

dam u EVGA

I bought the new SSC cards just before the promo started.

Then I saw the promo is not valid for the retailer I buy it from anyway :P

I also have 4 more The Witcher 3 keys for new purchases of gtx 970 cards :)
 
I am sold out on evga gtx 970 SSC cards for now.

Have confirmed buyers for the last 3.
Will update of if this changes.

Have placed a order on 4 more Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked GDDR5 Pcie Video Graphics Card cards.

Price is R5000

Will get more evga cards when they on special again :)
 
Last edited:
Gtx 970 cards has been selling very quickly so I have 4 ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC20C-4GD5 cards on its way also.

Price is R5300
 
Last edited:
PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

Have 2 of those cards coming for R4900

Had a few requests for them ,because they are great for the alienware x51 pc. They are confirmed working inside the alienware x51.

Link : http://www.gtxgaming.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=59

The PNY cards will also be the first cards to come with Batman Arkham Knight and The Witcher 3.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X