Guy friends

Alan

Honorary Master
Point taken, dont agree with you though.
I'm not a sex crazed Neanderthal...
and no i dont want to screw every woman friend i DONT have
Yeah sorry some of the other comments got me thinking along those lines. It takes two to tango and you trust your gf so I can't see a problem. A little uncomfortable maybe but nothing worth causing problems with her over ;)

CathJ

Expert Member
Woman don't have guy friends.. men cant really be friends with chicks. A man is a friend with a woman is someone who tried to sleep with that woman but ended up in the friends zone!!
That, unfortunately, is not true :(

Ok...

So my gf has guy friends.... i'm fine with that...
Then she asks me if i'll be fine with them crashing at her place when they need a place to stay... :mad:

Am i in the wrong to think she need's to be set straight...?
Cos i'm a guy...and i know how guys think...

Guy's cant be just friends with a female.... (close friends)
They always want more....
I trust my gf though.... but i just feel this is not right....

Am i wrong?
Lol. I stayed at a (male) friend's place for a week. There isn't necessarily anything odd going on, other than someone needing a place to stay at a friend's house.

Lol. I stayed at a (male) friend's place for a week. There isn't necessarily anything odd going on, other than someone needing a place to stay at a friend's house.
I would take a wild guess and say he was repaid in kindness and favours ?

Dolby

Honorary Master
I don't believe that can actually happen nowadays in 99% of cases.

Viper25

Expert Member
Thanks for all the input and comments ladies and gentlemen..
Really appreciate it...
Gave me alot to think about :)

Fuma

Executive Member
I just don't believe it, sorry.

A man cannot be a very close and good vriend to a Woman without wanting to jump her bones. Forget it. It's nature, you're telling me that it can ?
True. All men are dogs, all women are female dogs. :D
A dog doesn't care which biatch to screw.

Natas

Expert Member
I just don't believe it, sorry.

A man cannot be a very close and good vriend to a Woman without wanting to jump her bones. Forget it. It's nature, you're telling me that it can ?
I agree with Pitbull to a certain degree... A guy CAN be good friends with a chick without wanting to jump her bones... This can occur in many circumstantces, but here are a few:

The chick is his sister, cousin, etc (not 100% true, see Jerry Springer)
The chick is ugly or fat or both (not 100% true, see Jerry Springer)
The chick in question is the GF of a friend of his (not 100% true, see Jerry Springer)
He has already had carnal relations with the female in question and sees no point in "reheating old soup"
The man in question is gay

and some more reasons. All of man's actions towards the female specimen is geared towards the ulitmate goal of possibly having s3xual relations with the female in question. Thats just how things work. Its biology!

Guys are good at pretending to be friends with chicks, BUT I almost guarantee it... if the female leans over and kisses the guy or offers him a BJ, If she was all like "hey, wanna BJ?" or somehting, the guy will 99% of the time NOT object...

Killove

Expert Member
Only way that would ever happen, is if the guy friends are total queens.
Not a chance in hell would another guy sleep at my girls place, no no no.

CathJ

Expert Member
Some how I still don't believe you :D
Well, maybe I fall into one of Natas's categories:

The chick is his sister, cousin, etc
No.
The chick in question is the GF of a friend of his
No.
He has already had carnal relations with the female in question and sees no point in "reheating old soup"
No.
The man in question is gay
No.
The chick is ugly or fat or both
Guess it must be this one then?

Seriously, can't a guy just not be attracted to a girl, without her being particularly fat and ugly?