Pixie22

Expert Member
Well, maybe I fall into one of Natas's categories:

No.
No.
No.
No.
Guess it must be this one then?

Seriously, can't a guy just not be attracted to a girl, without her being particularly fat and ugly?
lol no

I think it was Chris Rock who said: "A man is basically as loyal as his options" hahaha

Last edited:

Natas

Expert Member
Seriously, can't a guy just not be attracted to a girl, without her being particularly fat and ugly?
Yes he can...this can occur when the chick in question is hot, but the guy knows that to get involved with her would be madness... like dating a hot crazy chick.. the kind of chick that would burn your house down if you forgot about the anniversary of the first day that the two of you met.. or a really demanding chick that would consume ALL of your time...

Ladies just need to accept that guys are horny mofo's.... see the thread re the oke that humped a picnic table... need I say more... This basically means that generally speaking... a woman just needs to be hotter than a picnic table, put her in a room with 20 guys and if s3x in on offer htere'll be a taker or two.. the ones that dont accept, are either gay, had a w4nk before they showed up, or are scared that their wife, friends, GF will find out....and then everyone in the room is accounted for

Last edited:

Pixie22

Expert Member
Yes he can...this can occur when the chick in question is hot, but the guy knows that to get involved with her would be madness... like dating a hot crazy chick.. the kind of chick that would burn your house down if you forgot about the anniversary of the first day that the two of you met.. or a really demanding chick that would consume ALL of your time...
Are you kidding? They are potential fk buddies.
Let me also mention that woman create these situations themselves..
They want to have guy friends, but all they ever do is complain about their current bf's to these guys. Not surprisingly the guy starts to think he can be the bf's replacement at some point, seeing as though the relationship is obviously such a mess.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Not sure if its been said...

But just do what I do.... Ask her if its ok if you have a girl friend (singular) stay over at your place... and add something about you'd like to catch up on old times with your 'friend'.

See how your girlfriend likes it :p

Then show her a pic of some superhot friend or ex girlfriend, or friends girlfriend or something, and tell her she has nothing to worry about because the other girl isn't THAT hot.

Viper25

Expert Member
Not sure if its been said...

But just do what I do.... Ask her if its ok if you have a girl friend (singular) stay over at your place... and add something about you'd like to catch up on old times with your 'friend'.

See how your girlfriend likes it :p

Then show her a pic of some superhot friend or ex girlfriend, or friends girlfriend or something, and tell her she has nothing to worry about because the other girl isn't THAT hot.
That sounds like a plan :D

AutoX

Expert Member
Ask her if its ok if 3 of your chick friends come stay at your place for a while :)

Woman are waaaaayyyyyyyyy more jealous and insecure than guys (yes i am taking this in general terms )
Could turn out to be a good argument when you do this:p;):D:):sick:

adamr

Executive Member
my experience with attractive female 'friends' is that if you spend enough time with em something always happens. Even if they have stable relationships. You a guy, a pretty girl gets your juices flowing, if not maybe you turning gay or have a medical condition. Unattractive females are more an acquaintance than a friend to a guy. If a guy sees or talks with a female on a regular basis something will always happen. (A saturday night and i am indoors :()

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Exactly. It's like freaking sex crazed Neanderthals in here. Viper's relationship seems rather poisoned with worry about her having friends of the opposite gender because he wants to screw every woman 'friend' he's sick with worry of getting some of his own medicine. :eek:

So yes you are wrong Viper not all men are Neanderthals.
Exactly. I have girl friends that I'm not desperately trying to shag lol. I guess it just depends on the dynamics between the people, ultimately its all about trust. If you can't trust someone you shouldn't be with them.

P

Picard

Ok...

So my gf has guy friends.... i'm fine with that...
Then she asks me if i'll be fine with them crashing at her place when they need a place to stay... :mad:

Am i in the wrong to think she need's to be set straight...?
Cos i'm a guy...and i know how guys think...

Guy's cant be just friends with a female.... (close friends)
They always want more....
I trust my gf though.... but i just feel this is not right....

Am i wrong?
Tru Dat.