Guy friends

Natas

Expert Member
Woman don't have guy friends.. men cant really be friends with chicks. A man is a friend with a woman is someone who tried to sleep with that woman but ended up in the friends zone!! chicks are however a little better at truly regarding men as "friends".. but unlike men, woman are cunning.. even these "friends" are kept around for one reason.. these guys are "d1cks in a glass case".... ie break in case fo emergency... when you are not around or you p1ssed her off, then the glass will be broken!!!

Woman don't have guy friends.. men cant really be friends with chicks. A man is a friend with a woman is someone who tried to sleep with that woman but ended up in the friends zone!! chicks are however a little better at truly regarding men as "friends".. but unlike men, woman are cunning.. even these "friends" are kept around for one reason.. these guys are "d1cks in a glass case".... ie break in case fo emergency... when you are not around or you p1ssed her off, then the glass will be broken!!!
QFT !

ROFL @ "Break in case of emergency" :D

Viper25

Expert Member
Ask her if its ok if 3 of your chick friends come stay at your place for a while :)

Woman are waaaaayyyyyyyyy more jealous and insecure than guys (yes i am taking this in general terms )
The only chick friends i have at the moment are all ex gf's :eek:
so i dont really consider them as female friends..if that makes sense....

Yup..woman get jealous way easy.... i have to admit tho...
i get jealous quite easily...

icyrus

Executive Member
Chris Rock is that you?

hierts

true true!! my ex-girl bonked every single guy she, in her words "could never sleep with, he's like a brother to me".

icyrus

Executive Member
It's not as always as 'black and white' as you think it is.

Ignorance is bliss :D
Yes it is. Trust is what matters.

If I trust her and she betrays my trust, then its over.

I am not her ruler, she is not my property and therefore she is free to do what she wants with the limitation that I trust her not to lie to me or to cheat on me if she wants the relationship to continue.

Viper25

Expert Member
:D:D:D

Brilliant

Alan

Honorary Master
Either you trust her or you don't.
Exactly. It's like freaking sex crazed Neanderthals in here. Viper's relationship seems rather poisoned with worry about her having friends of the opposite gender because he wants to screw every woman 'friend' he's sick with worry of getting some of his own medicine. :eek:

So yes you are wrong Viper not all men are Neanderthals.

Last edited:

Arzy

Honorary Master
I say let her do whatever she wants to, but warn her that if you don't agree with what she did at any later stage in the future she will receive a spanking.

Exactly. It's like a freaking sex crazed Neanderthals in here. Viper's relationship seems rather poisoned with worry about her having friends of the opposite gender because he wants to screw every woman 'friend' he's sick with worry of getting some of his own medicine. :eek:

but most are , 95% of men will screw anything that walks.

also when men get drunk they are Wayyyyyyy out of control.

we are testosterone driven :)

accept the fact and embrace your inner caveman today!

Dolby

Honorary Master
I put throught a suggestion for a relationship section yesterday ....

Just check how many threads have popped up recently involving relationships? Plus, agree with the other poster than they are very complex and will conitinue to pop up.

Agree with yet another poster (and Chris Rock) that guys are P3nises in glass which are broken in emergency.

Viper25

Expert Member
Exactly. It's like freaking sex crazed Neanderthals in here. Viper's relationship seems rather poisoned with worry about her having friends of the opposite gender because he wants to screw every woman 'friend' he's sick with worry of getting some of his own medicine. :eek:

Point taken, dont agree with you though.
I'm not a sex crazed Neanderthal...
and no i dont want to screw every woman friend i DONT have

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
Yes it is. Trust is what matters.

If I trust her and she betrays my trust, then its over.

I am not her ruler, she is not my property and therefore she is free to do what she wants with the limitation that I trust her not to lie to me or to cheat on me if she wants the relationship to continue.
Dude I feel the same I tell all my gfs that im not here to play policeman or be the jealous type and follow you around like a sick puppy , i give you free reign but mess up and you are gone.

J

Pixie22

Expert Member
Oh yes that "Like a brother" line is the best..

I doubt your brother would take the opportunity, if it arose, to have sex with you hunny..