Gym Supplements

WorldWarII

I Use NPL for most stuff. have good combos on their website. Got a reps discount coupon code for 20% off but not sure how liberally Im supposed to dish it out.

WorldWarII

their black series is pretty good, got good gains without the loose stomach. the test charge x6 is especially good for a natural test booster. Its not gold standard but its not bad for the price. The pre-Workouts are iffy.

Pufferfish94

For a while now whenever I train I end up feeling faint and getting blurry vision (seeing spots) and feel like I might be sick.

I have been training for years and while I had days like this before it is now a regular occurrence and its really affecting my ability to train.

I have been for my Discovery health check and all my values were perfect so not sure what the issue could be. I train first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, could be the problem, but don't have time in the mornings to have a full breakfast before going to gym. I also don't usually eat breakfast on days I don't train.

Any ideas / suggestions?

xcaliber

Expert Member
For a while now whenever I train I end up feeling faint and getting blurry vision (seeing spots) and feel like I might be sick.

I have been training for years and while I had days like this before it is now a regular occurrence and its really affecting my ability to train.

I have been for my Discovery health check and all my values were perfect so not sure what the issue could be. I train first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, could be the problem, but don't have time in the mornings to have a full breakfast before going to gym. I also don't usually eat breakfast on days I don't train.

Any ideas / suggestions?
Go to a doctor

jman

Expert Member

Any ideas / suggestions?
Try eat a banana or something before and see if that works

bromster

Expert Member

Any ideas / suggestions?
What supplements are you using? Sounds like a blood pressure issue.

Easy a banana every day on your way to gym. Keep doing it for a week and see how you feel.