• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Hardware and Software FAQ

Thor

Honorary Master
where can i buy these bags? google aint really helpful with this
I have no idea, you usually get a harddrive in that bag.

I'll wrap it in something non static. But don't know what. Unfortunately

Thor

Honorary Master
I honestly don't know, I have never shipped parts without the original enclosure.

Where are you based, perhaps ask any computer shop if you can have the old static bags I highly doubt they'll use it.

Mjc65

I honestly don't know, I have never shipped parts without the original enclosure.

Where are you based, perhaps ask any computer shop if you can have the old static bags I highly doubt they'll use it.
im in the east rand, thats a good idea i'll ask around thanks for all the help

CamiKaze

Honorary Master

KingBel

Expert Member
Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Bought a new pc a few days ago, but having a few teething issues.
1) The soundcard does work, as I can plug in a usb headset and it works fine, but when I plug in my desktop speakers to the Line-out stereo jack at the back of the machine, it doesn't pick up the device at all. have tried updating drivers, checked that the services are running etc. Any ideas?

2) I have a ASUS ROG MATRIX 7970 gpu. I have plugged in my primary monitor using a hdmi to dvi adaptor, and it picked it up fine. Now I am trying to plug in my secondary monitor using a vga to dvi adaptor, and that doesn't get picked up at all.

Hi all. Not sure where to post this but I am looking for large quantities of 2nd hand hardware at reasonable prices, any idea where I can find this ? Ideally something like old stock from a hardware refresh in a big company or something along those lines.

Any help would be highly appreciated. thanks!