Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

The_Imp_ZA

I'm looking for a new mouse. Currently have the Mionix Castor but the mouse wheel gave in ages ago. Got it from Raru when they were doing that clearance sale. Should have bought two. It's sad cause it's a really nice feeling mouse, it's got that rubberized finish so my had doesn't sweat which is a bonus.

So this Steelseries or this Razer or something else?

applesf2

I'm looking for a new mouse. Currently have the Mionix Castor but the mouse wheel gave in ages ago. Got it from Raru when they were doing that clearance sale. Should have bought two. It's sad cause it's a really nice feeling mouse, it's got that rubberized finish so my had doesn't sweat which is a bonus.

So this Steelseries or this Razer or something else?
The g102 from incredible is probably the best deal available. Have a look at the reviews

zolly

Expert Member
Back friday is so boring...we are all waiting to hear about a good deal , for an old item that we will not be able to get.
A friend of mine was asking about my ethernet over power adaptors because he saw them at a good price at R799 on Takealot. Marked down 40% or so. I went and checked my old purchase.

Normal price when I bought a few months ago: R850
Black Friday normal price: R1400
Black Friday special: R799

Jake45

Expert Member
@zolly: Something like this? GeeWiz has Black Friday specials on a lot of Tenda equipment which I have been very impressed with. They also have 5% off on everything else!

zolly

Expert Member
@zolly: Something like this? GeeWiz has Black Friday specials on a lot of Tenda equipment which I have been very impressed with. They also have 5% off on everything else!
Thanks. I'll forward these to my friend.

JamesBoy

Anyone bought a Wootbook?

Most decent price I've seen for the specs compared to anything else however I'm not sure. The gut says "feed me" but the heart says "maybe. can it stand the heat?".

adielk

Expert Member
Anybody Nedbank account holders who can get me Modern Warfare PS4 for R550.

Willing to pay with a Takealot gift voucher.

adielk

Expert Member
Looking for a digital code version of Modern Warfare PS4 latest version or is the Nedbank one a hardcopy only?

Jake45

Expert Member
Any small mobile router or LTE USB stick on special?
Geewiz has the Huawei E5573 for R596 on a Black Friday special. I am also thinking about getting one! Let us know if you find something better.