South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You have pmDouble post
Mtn deal. That voda deal is really good.![]()
Looks super sleek and thin.Xiaomi Mi Router 3 EU R599 @ MIA https://mia.africa.com/za/mi-router-3-eu
Good pricing too. I'm keen to see some reviews of the UI.Looks super sleek and thin.
Xiaomi Mi Router 3 EU R599 @ MIA https://mia.africa.com/za/mi-router-3-eu
WAN only. USB slot for HDD and charging. Nothing about 3g fail over.Fibre/adsl/3g?
Found this one interesting:Good pricing too. I'm keen to see some reviews of the UI.
I've got some extra cat5e and cat6 cable if anyone else is still interested. I'll give you good priceI know this isn't a request thread, but I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy a 100m roll of cat 5 network cable. Thanks
R1099 at Incredible Corruption till 2 September
Shot, I just recommended one to a colleague today. Will tell him to visit IC this weekendR1099 at Incredible Corruption till 2 September
R1099 at Incredible Corruption till 2 September
It says so above the phone, however if you go through the steps,it has no mention of the note 4MIA are giving away a free Redmi Note 4 with a range of smartphones https://mia.africa.com/za/smartphones
I remember the last time I ordered 3 Earphones for free delivery, the discount never reflect on the invoice but just on the checkout total.It says so above the phone, however if you go through the steps,it has no mention of the note 4
The invoice doesn't have it listed either