Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says so above the phone, however if you go through the steps,it has no mention of the note 4
The invoice doesn't have it listed either

Then after placing order it gave a warning that the note 4 is not available at the moment. If they don't fulfill, I
will demand my money back.

mia.jpg
 
Price is also R 2,354 when I viewed it just now
Think it was limited old stock, that's how bought 4790k for 1500 and msi z170 for 800 bucks other day. Here email from supplier.
82351a9e1540deca543138beb7959e2c.jpg
 
I have no need for a motherboard (which would mean I would need to spend more to get the rest of the stuff lol), but I was seriously considering getting that board! The price just seemed "wrong" :D
 
I have no need for a motherboard (which would mean I would need to spend more to get the rest of the stuff lol), but I was seriously considering getting that board! The price just seemed "wrong" :D

I would have too, don’t need a board but would have made a fun little project building up a little PC for the downstairs area at home.
 
Picked this up for R399 this morning, and made payment immediately. It's back to the original price and it's out of stock. I scored!
f363a7baa5fda340454d0104251c614a.jpg
80d75641af7e2a1643222a754871d69d.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X