chickenbeef
Honorary Master
Thanks for sharing so early.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No, thanks. I woulld rather buy a good brand fast stick and R40 OTG cable.USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive (64GB) - R199
https://www.loot.co.za/product/emte...5-g140?emid=0c76cca19ae56e2002c7034f6d79d9e9f
By the time I received the payment notification from the bank, it was out of stock.Thanks for sharing so early.

What is up with every second USB-C device being labelled OTG?USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive (64GB) - R199
https://www.loot.co.za/product/emte...5-g140?emid=0c76cca19ae56e2002c7034f6d79d9e9f
This is not a USB-C . It has a micro usb port to directly plug into your phoneWhat is up with every second USB-C device being labelled OTG?
Also looking for a 4790. Currently running a 4670k at 4.4ghz a 4790 would help prolonged my system.And you didn't say anything, I'm looking for a 4790.
Pretty much same, it's the highest we can go without having to upgrade everything again.Also looking for a 4790. Currently running a 4670k at 4.4ghz a 4790 would help prolonged my system.
Maybe I should learn to read...This is not a USB-C . It has a micro usb port to directly plug into your phone
Both of you have done well keeping those Haswell chips for so long. You owe it to yourselves to get something decent this year![]()
But shipping is a killer. Sapo is a dead hole of thieves.
Back to R5kMSI AMD Radeon RX 580 Armor 8GB R3799 @ RARU https://raru.co.za/electronics/5679298-msi-amd-radeon-rx-580-armor-8gb-oc-gddr5-256bit-graphics-card
PS: Limited Stock!