Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

K3NS31

Expert Member
So are TAL able to deliver non-essentials yet? Does anyone know? It looks like other places can. Lotsa non-essential stuff at Onedayonly, although they take so long to deliver the lockdown will be over anyway, lol.

Kav33r

So are TAL able to deliver non-essentials yet? Does anyone know? It looks like other places can. Lotsa non-essential stuff at Onedayonly, although they take so long to deliver the lockdown will be over anyway, lol.
TAL?
What kind of non-essentials?

Werfetter

You will notice OneDayOnly said you can order but they will only deliver all non-essentials after lockdown. Right at the top of the page...

K3NS31

Expert Member
You will notice OneDayOnly said you can order but they will only deliver all non-essentials after lockdown. Right at the top of the page...
I guess that's a no for TAL as well, then. Ah well, would've been useful, but not the end of the world I guess

enerdude

Expert Member
I guess that's a no for TAL as well, then. Ah well, would've been useful, but not the end of the world I guess
Here is list of all items on takealot.
On the left it breaks it down by department. There is for instance about 300 items listed in the Computers & Tablets section.

They have removed all items not available for delivery during lockdown, so basically if you search their website and it comes up as a result it means they can deliver during lockdown.

howardb

Expert Member
Just watch OneDayOnly's shipping rates, they've almost doubled since the lock down, using same address as I've always have done.

• Sad
Reactions: Yuu

howardb

Expert Member
Mine showed R119 for 2 shirts to a main area (usually R59). Mailed them and they said they'd fix it.

Must be fixed now ;)

enerdude

Expert Member
Here is list of all items on takealot.
On the left it breaks it down by department. There is for instance about 300 items listed in the Computers & Tablets section.

They have removed all items not available for delivery during lockdown, so basically if you search their website and it comes up as a result it means they can deliver during lockdown.
I see since my post earlier today there is now more than 900 items just in Computers & Tablets....

spidaman

Expert Member
I'm in need of a hard drive and ink for the printer due to increasing work for the kids. Where can I get ink?

Kav33r

So for all of those still wondering, by bro who ordered the 1660 from IC got the following email today:

Good day Valued Customer

Hope this mail finds you well.

We confirm that Incredible Connection is a brand wholly owned by the JD Group, a subsidiary of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd, and that this response is addressed to you on behalf of Incredible Connection.

Please note that all our terms and conditions at the JD Group are subject to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and in no way override or circumvent any rights a customer may have in terms thereof.

An error occurred on the Incredible Connection website, which resulted in a product Asus Graphic Cards Black being sold to yourself at the incorrect pricing – Unfortunately this was a clear and blatant error on our website and we will not be able to honour the product at the discounted price paid.

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the obvious disappointment this error may have caused you – Although we have processes in place to prevent these mistakes from happening and catching these errors before going to print, on occasion mistakes do happen and we apologise for this impacting on you.

Any monies paid over to Incredible Connection for this transaction, will be reversed back to the card that made the payment and refunded in full. If you have made payment via EFT , please respond to this mail with your Order number and banking details.

We regret this error and would once again like to apologise for the disappointment this may have caused you.

Please accept a R150 voucher that will be loaded onto your profile.

Should you however not be satisfied with our answer in this regard, you may contact the Consumer Goods and Services Ombudsman (CGSO) on 0860 000 272 or www.cgso.org.za, who will investigate the matter and advise accordingly.

Lupus

Honorary Master
So for all of those still wondering, by bro who ordered the 1660 from IC got the following email today:

Good day Valued Customer

Hope this mail finds you well.

We confirm that Incredible Connection is a brand wholly owned by the JD Group, a subsidiary of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd, and that this response is addressed to you on behalf of Incredible Connection.

Please note that all our terms and conditions at the JD Group are subject to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and in no way override or circumvent any rights a customer may have in terms thereof.

An error occurred on the Incredible Connection website, which resulted in a product Asus Graphic Cards Black being sold to yourself at the incorrect pricing – Unfortunately this was a clear and blatant error on our website and we will not be able to honour the product at the discounted price paid.

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the obvious disappointment this error may have caused you – Although we have processes in place to prevent these mistakes from happening and catching these errors before going to print, on occasion mistakes do happen and we apologise for this impacting on you.

Any monies paid over to Incredible Connection for this transaction, will be reversed back to the card that made the payment and refunded in full. If you have made payment via EFT , please respond to this mail with your Order number and banking details.

We regret this error and would once again like to apologise for the disappointment this may have caused you.

Please accept a R150 voucher that will be loaded onto your profile.

Should you however not be satisfied with our answer in this regard, you may contact the Consumer Goods and Services Ombudsman (CGSO) on 0860 000 272 or www.cgso.org.za, who will investigate the matter and advise accordingly.
You're lucky you got a voucher out of them. The funny thing is, I reported it to them pretty much the moment it happened and yet it still was up for a really long time.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
I don't think he'll actually get that R150 voucher loaded onto his profile xD

They promised me a 10% discount that would be "loaded" on my profile but it never was.

They said they would investigate it and I haven't heard from them since, even after following up.

Edit

I think we should move the Incredible Connection chat to a different thread. We've polluted this thread enough.

Last edited:

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Looking for an HDMI 2 way splitter thing

I'm using my home monitor as a 2nd one for work and im scared that i shouldnt be unplugging and plugging a HDMI cable every day twice a day