Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huawei Store has a sale on at the moment. I was looking for a LTE router as a spare so got the B311 for R999 delivered. nearly R1400 at takealot.

That router would be a lot more useful if it was allowed on the MTN FLTE network. Currently only the Huawei B525, B612, B618 and ZTE MF286 have been approved. Hopefully they will allow more types such as the B311 and B818 in the near future as this is one of the best LTE services currently. I would purchase additional MTN FLTE bundles if they could be used in a B315.
 
That router would be a lot more useful if it was allowed on the MTN FLTE network. Currently only the Huawei B525, B612, B618 and ZTE MF286 have been approved. Hopefully they will allow more types such as the B311 and B818 in the near future as this is one of the best LTE services currently. I would purchase additional MTN FLTE bundles if they could be used in a B315.
It's a B311 though. I'll just use it for my rain sim as the Telkom LTE rocks in the 618 all day every day where I am.

8a5a502f92078209593d10d5a0c6ff4a.jpg
 
Looking for cheap deals on an xbox controller, if anyone sees any please let me know
 
My reorder was the last one then... Already have my tracking. Maybe the one that is cancelled will be returned to stock
And they have now shipped both. Mission to now sort it out tomorrow.
 
Looking for cheap deals on an xbox controller, if anyone sees any please let me know
Original wireless for the Xbox one? Bt games was the cheapest from what I could see. R1100 (only white left, they had a black one at R1080 but sold out now) . Myistore.co.za and IC has it for R1200 but I know that Istore has free delivery and they are pretty quick too.

Edit: Takealot now has the blue one on sale for R1180: https://www.takealot.com/xbox-one-branded-wireless-controller-blue-xbox-one/PLID42533616
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Smd
So they delivered two B311 routers and didn't cancel the other order.

If anyone wants a B311 brand new let me know, am in Pretoria. Will be quicker to sell than having to return it would seem (still.on hold)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X