Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

enerdude

Expert Member
We regret to inform you that due to a system error the marked price for Western Digital Ultrastar DC SN640 1.92TB nVME SSD unfortunately was incorrect,
and also the product is out of stock with no ETA currently.

As a result we are cancelling all orders for this item.

If you have already paid for the item we will place a Credit on your Raru profile which you can use with a future order.

Alternatively we can also refund you your payment

Got my refund today via payflex - only did the initial payment after purchase - my second payment was only due in 2 days. Must give raru some credit they kept their word. They said today and around 15:00 I emailed them to ask if the refund is still on track. Got no reply but an hour later got the payflex email to say they processed the refund of my first installment.

Those of you that use gmail - I use a chrome addon to track when people open my emails. Free version is limited but still works for me. Read more here

What's nice is that if people open your email a lot (like happened when I enquired with Raru if it is still on track) you get something like this lol:

IxImUvF.png

crawler

Expert Member
Looking for a multi charger when going away, and at home

Anything else decent you guys can suggest?

Check this out on takealot: LDNIO A8101 QC3.0 50W 8 Ports Desktop Charger for Smart Devices

Check this out on takealot: LDNIO A8101 10A Desktop Phone Charger With 8 USB ports

Pseudonym

Looking for a multi charger when going away, and at home

Anything else decent you guys can suggest?

Check this out on takealot: LDNIO A8101 QC3.0 50W 8 Ports Desktop Charger for Smart Devices

Check this out on takealot: LDNIO A8101 10A Desktop Phone Charger With 8 USB ports
I recently bought a cheaper LDNIO 4 port (no QC) that was advertised at 4.1Amps. It may be able to supply that, but only in total through all the ports. Individually each port only does 1A. This one is QC though so I assume it will work as expected when charging QC devices. Don't expect more than 1A from the non QC ports though.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master

johnjm

Expert Member
Anyone know where I can get this USB type e connector?

Pc link shop or amazon

Old_Liver

Anyone know where I can get this USB type e connector?

Might take a while to get here, but...

enerdude

Expert Member
How long did it take to get here? Was the shipping directly to SA or you had to use those US address?
No on this item Amazon ships straight to SA - that price include shipping and customs. They usually use Aramex - can take around 2-3 weeks but it is fully trackable.

eddybsb4u

No on this item Amazon ships straight to SA - that price include shipping and customs. They usually use Aramex - can take around 2-3 weeks but it is fully trackable.
I see, that was a massive savings, more like half the local price.

Jake45

Expert Member
Huawei E5576 for R399 if you use the R200 off new customer coupon. I think this item qualifies for free delivery. Discount ends today.

bar1

Expert Member