Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Saba'a

Executive Member
Those things are pretty sht though.
I have one on my car keys and most of the time it can't be found despite being in my pocket, I'd hate to need to rely on it if my keys really were lost.

You do get 2 varieties, I have the cheaper one which is the type in that link and the more expensive ones can only be used with the S20 and up I think, maybe they are better.
I'll happily accept it as a gift.

Have 5 smartthings tags.

And 2 x wallet tiles and 2 x tiles.

There are sometimes delays with either. Had a wallet tile right next to me and initially didnt pick it up. Subsequently its been fine.

Smartthings tags pick up even keys in kitchen which is quite a distance away.

So overall happiness.

Reactions: Yuu

Brawler

Honorary Master

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

ryan10

Yes, I waited and watched the price for a LONG time and eventually bought mine at R3200.
At R2500 I would have jumped on it in a flash.
Cool thanks.
How long have you had yours for? Which version did you get? Im interested in the Tactile version.
I'm still using my Logitech G15 bought about 10 years ago.

• Love

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Cool thanks.
How long have you had yours for? Which version did you get? Im interested in the Tactile version.
I'm still using my Logitech G15 bought about 10 years ago.

About 18 months now, also the tactile one. I thought about the going clicky, but in the end wanted to go for the safer, quieter option.
The only "complaints" I have is that out of the box, they modifier keys like shift have a different feel to the rest of the keys. This has mostly resolved itself over time.
The RGB also sometimes doesn't turn on when starting the PC (about 1 in 30 I guess), and I have to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in, or restart the PC. I don't remember experiencing this since I upgraded to Win 11, so it might have been a fluke with my Windows install.

I came from a Redragon Yama, which is a very different keyboard and the only other mechanical keyboard I've used. The G815 is obviously better.

ryan10

About 18 months now, also the tactile one. I thought about the going clicky, but in the end wanted to go for the safer, quieter option.
The only "complaints" I have is that out of the box, they modifier keys like shift have a different feel to the rest of the keys. This has mostly resolved itself over time.
The RGB also sometimes doesn't turn on when starting the PC (about 1 in 30 I guess), and I have to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in, or restart the PC. I don't remember experiencing this since I upgraded to Win 11, so it might have been a fluke with my Windows install.

I came from a Redragon Yama, which is a very different keyboard and the only other mechanical keyboard I've used. The G815 is obviously better.
Thanks for the info.

airborne

Honorary Master
ODO has a refurb Osmo 3 for R799

This is a solid deal, it is factory refurbished but should be near new and it's the combo kit with a few extra bits which sold for around R2k new. If you find you don't need it you'll easily be able to sell it on without making a loss. There is a newer Osmo 4 and 5 but the 3 isn't far behind.

Use code 6MD75ND for an extra R75 off, which basically gets you free shipping.

Edit. Lol the same thing is R899 on Takealot but still a decent deal: