Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orders will probably be cancelled and refunded today. Looks like all the Connoisseur pricing has been mixed around. Some of their other items are crazy expensive.
I thought that powerbank for R6k was a bit much
 
Orders will probably be cancelled and refunded today. Looks like all the Connoisseur pricing has been mixed around. Some of their other items are crazy expensive.
Placed an order in any case. Worst case scenario I get a refund...
 
Thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered a Marshall Kilburn Portable BT Speaker for R399 .

See they normally go for around R 3500 !!



- https://www.makro.co.za/electronics...YyRrwGuriIuhHxnnxyoTfjbgEjCGWl_4aAq4_EALw_wcB
I went to check this on my phone, 399..!!!

Decided to order one so opened up on my laptop to find the price at 699...

Get back to the website 2 minutes later and I see it is gone and they have the Woburn for 399 as well.. the Woburn is even more expensive than the killburn.. add to cart to be told out of stock..

The session on my phone was still active and managed to order the killburn for 399 from there..

Suspect someonebat Makro may get fired today...
 
Thanks guys. I tried on my phone but the search didn't work so well.


This helped a lot. Seriously tempted to get one of those Harmon AVR's but tbh I don't really have need for it now. I did get a set of Everest 310 and Reflect Mini2 headphones though :D

I am between the Everest 310 and Under Armour headphones, any suggestions ? Already bought the Mini 2 for running
 
Ordered the jbl et55 Bluetooth headset for 479 and the creative katana sound bar for 499 !!
 
I went to check this on my phone, 399..!!!

Decided to order one so opened up on my laptop to find the price at 699...

Get back to the website 2 minutes later and I see it is gone and they have the Woburn for 399 as well.. the Woburn is even more expensive than the killburn.. add to cart to be told out of stock..

The session on my phone was still active and managed to order the killburn for 399 from there..

Suspect someonebat Makro may get fired today...

Just finished my order, all went through and the money was deducted.
Luckily I was fast enough as you can see from below:

1538983952554.png
 
Now that we have placed the order what do u think is going to happen ? Will they send it ? cancel it ? Anyone has any prior experiences?
 
I think we can all agree that these prices must be wrong. As a takealot 3rd party seller, if you get the prices wrong, they put massive pressure on you to honour the price.

Let's not kick up a fuss and put this poor guy out of business.
 
I am between the Everest 310 and Under Armour headphones, any suggestions ? Already bought the Mini 2 for running
I flipped a coin to decide between those two. It looks like the Everest is their more premium range, so it might be a bit better audio wise, while the Under Armour is tailored for gym use.
 
I think we can all agree that these prices must be wrong. As a takealot 3rd party seller, if you get the prices wrong, they put massive pressure on you to honour the price.

Let's not kick up a fuss and put this poor guy out of business.
Yes I agree, if we keep it low we might get our orders at least
 
Now that we have placed the order what do u think is going to happen ? Will they send it ? cancel it ? Anyone has any prior experiences?

They will probably say its out of stock and we will get a refund.
 
I think we can all agree that these prices must be wrong. As a takealot 3rd party seller, if you get the prices wrong, they put massive pressure on you to honour the price.

Let's not kick up a fuss and put this poor guy out of business.

With you on this one,
will just accept the apology as that is what you usually get and ask for the refund.

Don't want to ruin someones Monday more.
 
Now that we have placed the order what do u think is going to happen ? Will they send it ? cancel it ? Anyone has any prior experiences?
I ordered something last year from Makro with FirstShop as the seller. They cancelled it due to incorrect pricing.
 
With you on this one,
will just accept the apology as that is what you usually get and ask for the refund.

Don't want to ruin someones Monday more.

Yeah, I agree. Ordered really early this morning thinking it was a legit special. It seems to have been a honest mistake, so won't be difficult if they cancel the order. Although I won't complain if they decide to honour it. ;)
 
I am definitely not telling every person I know about these prices and they are more than welcome to cancel my order and refund my money if the pricing is in fact wrong..

On the off chance it's not though, perhaps they have a crazy marketing budget, I just wanted to get my order in..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X