Afaik it is supposed to last at least 3 years. Supposed to.
Alternatively every 11 months you can order a R1000 voucher with your R1000 voucher.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Afaik it is supposed to last at least 3 years. Supposed to.
This is what I found https://www.amazon.com/s?i=electron...hoursmarthomeblog-20&ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank
I'm looking into the tvs one by one heh
Spend R1000 moreHi guys
Looking for a TV, probably 40"-50". Price range is max R4 000.
Anyone know where I can find a TV worth it?
Some side info: we'll connect the Alexa to it using either a fire-stick or Raspberry Pi
This is every yearBuy a Raru Gift Voucher for R 1,000 and only pay R 900
On raru.co.za
- Offer ends at 20 Dec 2019, 23:59.
- Offer limited to 3 per customer.
- Voucher will expire after 12 months.
These ifrogz dont want to connect to my S9...not appearing as a bluetooth device at all. Guess thats why its cheap.Ordered the ifrogz BT headphones on sunday, arrived today. Pretty impressed for R100 delivered haha
They sent emails every step.
Sounds like a user error. Where you based? I'll give you your money back in return for them?These ifrogz dont want to connect to my S9...not appearing as a bluetooth device at all. Guess thats why its cheap.
When you turn them on, do you keep the power button in to go into pairing mode?These ifrogz dont want to connect to my S9...not appearing as a bluetooth device at all. Guess thats why its cheap.
While the headphones are off. Press and hold the Power button(middle button) until the LED flashes red and blue. Your phone will then pick up the headphones they are called IFROGZ Impulse Duo Wireless.These ifrogz dont want to connect to my S9...not appearing as a bluetooth device at all. Guess thats why its cheap.
Lol...yes didnt hold it...i surely exposed my lack of tech literacy! Thanks for highlighting my impatience.When you turn them on, do you keep the power button in to go into pairing mode?
Maybe that's why they aren't discoverable.
Any Bluetooth earphones require a certain level of tech literacy. The amount of earphones I've received back from clients simply because they can't take the time to figure them out properly is astounding.
Yes the holding it down is what i didnt do...it works 100%! Thanks for sharingWhile the headphones are off. Press and hold the Power button(middle button) until the LED flashes red and blue. Your phone will then pick up the headphones they are called IFROGZ Impulse Duo Wireless.

Yes user error and no you cant have themSounds like a user error. Where you based? I'll give you your money back in return for them?

Awesome! Hows the battery life on your pair?Yes the holding it down is what i didnt do...it works 100%! Thanks for sharing![]()
Will test and let you know.Awesome! Hows the battery life on your pair?
It says it supposed to last 10 hours, mine only does about 3 hours.
The TV would need to have HDMI-CEC so that Alexa can switch the tv on using the pi/firestick. Just makes the whole process a bit now seamlessHi guys
Looking for a TV, probably 40"-50". Price range is max R4 000.
Anyone know where I can find a TV worth it?
Some side info: we'll connect the Alexa to it using either a fire-stick or Raspberry Pi
I use mine for the gym so will get lessAwesome! Hows the battery life on your pair?
It says it supposed to last 10 hours, mine only does about 3 hours.
suppose because it isn't continuous playing.Still haven't got them over a week wait. Apparently have to source them from some store or other.Sounds like a user error. Where you based? I'll give you your money back in return for them?
Eish, yeah had that happen with my previous Bluetooth headphones sucksMine eventually got delivered however, one of the bigger spare ear tips is missing. So two smaller ones and then only one larger tip in the box![]()
On that note..another technical deficiency... all types of sound plays from one folder, even if i create a seperate folder, i will start off with some music and all sorts of voice notes lectures etc...how do i select.music only to play? Btw...went for a run and the link just cut off...continued with run so far connection not that great.I use mine for the gym so will get lesssuppose because it isn't continuous playing.
Do they not skip tracks? Or am I having user error...
I didn't RTFM