Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick check before posting, and the first and only H310 board I checked didn't have HDMI. It seems Kiemo is trying to build a really really budget PC, so a motherboard without HDMI is likely.
Never knew the card was that slow though.
I got a old pc box at work so I was just trying to build it up to use until I can get something better and decent
 
I got two Pc’s that had nothing in them ... one was a server box a old one ... here the pictures
 

Attachments

  • 766C536B-A2FF-4A07-AC22-F89EEFA825F7.jpeg
    766C536B-A2FF-4A07-AC22-F89EEFA825F7.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 8EB8BC0E-BD31-4F13-BFCD-466D9C4605AD.jpeg
    8EB8BC0E-BD31-4F13-BFCD-466D9C4605AD.jpeg
    311.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 93CA5A5A-1E74-4653-9544-B86FE90D1CB9.jpeg
    93CA5A5A-1E74-4653-9544-B86FE90D1CB9.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 143
  • AF5F21A8-D17E-4622-B79D-220BA23DD62C.jpeg
    AF5F21A8-D17E-4622-B79D-220BA23DD62C.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 143
And this was the other box
 

Attachments

  • 4BC087C2-C1A3-4E70-8FCB-A54DF71D77B9.jpeg
    4BC087C2-C1A3-4E70-8FCB-A54DF71D77B9.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 189
  • F0C68965-DCAC-4E61-9A1F-19A8FD210975.jpeg
    F0C68965-DCAC-4E61-9A1F-19A8FD210975.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 772CBDF2-F3C3-42EE-8C81-758D8C8E14F7.jpeg
    772CBDF2-F3C3-42EE-8C81-758D8C8E14F7.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 416D1760-1C19-4107-8BA3-297F14B694E5.jpeg
    416D1760-1C19-4107-8BA3-297F14B694E5.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 162
Still can’t find the JBL earphones at Pick n Pay but saw there was another special on Sony’s.
2 for 1 @ R299

9abd14500054950ffa3deb071114f8bb.jpg
 
Still can’t find the JBL earphones at Pick n Pay but saw there was another special on Sony’s.
2 for 1 @ R299

9abd14500054950ffa3deb071114f8bb.jpg
Hificrop has them at 150 but it is promotional. Amazon it's 10 bucks so 150 isn't bad for a pair.

How are they?
 
Hificrop has them at 150 but it is promotional. Amazon it's 10 bucks so 150 isn't bad for a pair.

How are they?

They are for the girlfriend mainly but she said they are a bit louder than her Bluetooth JBLs. She is using them with the PC at the moment.

Will try the second pair later today. If HiFi has some, might pass by and get parents a pair as well
 
Musica menlyn has some Marshall wireless headphones for R 1500 down from R3k
 
Do you know which ones?


Think it was the Mid Bluetooth, a while back they also had the Major 3 but didn't see it yesterday


I think one was R 1300 and the other was R 1500 but didn't pay that much attention
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X