Lupus
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 91,699
- Reaction score
- 62,280
Don't think it is, considering Netflix is preinstalledOn the daily deals.
Not sure if it is Google certified.![]()
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Don't think it is, considering Netflix is preinstalledOn the daily deals.
Not sure if it is Google certified.![]()
It is not. I have one and I cannot say that I am impressed.Don't think it is, considering Netflix is preinstalled
Holy hell.. this thing is already out for delivery today it seems and was shipped from JHB yesterday..I ordered the Mi TV stick.. will go on my 1080p TV in the bedroom for casting purposes mostly.. will report back..
They're trying to get rid of itHoly hell.. this thing is already out for delivery today it seems and was shipped from JHB yesterday..
Seriously not expecting it to be delivered this quick..
Yes they had a whole box full. Guess they got it at a good price for a bulk buy or something.Was it also R150 when you got it?
Weird that it's so cheap, I'm hoping there's no catch!
On the daily deals.
Not sure if it is Google certified.
I paid R129 for the same one. Found this pretty funny.Just got it and it looks good for R150
View attachment 876687

Germans are always proud of their "made in Germany" heritage, but they then outsource it to ChinaI don’t get it? The Made in Taiwan part?
Its a massive selling point if legit. I have some power tools made in west Germany, you don't get stuff that well made anymore.Germans are always proud of their "made in Germany" heritage, but they then outsource it to China![]()
Is Taiwan in China?Germans are always proud of their "made in Germany" heritage, but they then outsource it to China![]()
Germans are always proud of their "made in Germany" heritage, but they then outsource it to China![]()
Depends hu you ask. Rather, which huIs Taiwan in China?