South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Picked up the last one in display @ Paarl Mall![]()
Western Digital 4TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive Black
4TB Portable hard drive Usb 3.0 up to 5 Gb/S Password protection Auto backup software 3 Year Warrantywww.incredible.co.za
R1499
I was too lazy to go in-store today, so I chose the "Click & Collect" option. Now my order is stuck on "Order placed successfully". Hopefully it will update over the weekend.Picked up the last one in display @ Paarl Mall
Thanks for the heads-up
![]()
Western Digital 4TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive Black
4TB Portable hard drive Usb 3.0 up to 5 Gb/S Password protection Auto backup software 3 Year Warrantywww.incredible.co.za
R1499
You bad person!! After seeing this deal (have same drive) I realised that I did not see my hidden photo backup drive for a long time.![]()
Western Digital 4TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive Black
4TB Portable hard drive Usb 3.0 up to 5 Gb/S Password protection Auto backup software 3 Year Warrantywww.incredible.co.za
R1499
Porn?You bad person!! After seeing this deal (have same drive) I realised that I did not see my hidden photo backup drive for a long time.
Started looking for it and still can not find it?! Alzheimer.....
Look for the folder with the sticky pagesPorn?![]()
Maybe don't buy from this lot. I ordered one of these, they gladly took my money. Then I received a mail from them stating that the stock was damaged so they couldn't deliver.
Ha ha, no, that is why we have internet.Porn?![]()
Some dropped mine And its clicking.You bad person!! After seeing this deal (have same drive) I realised that I did not see my hidden photo backup drive for a long time.
Started looking for it and still can not find it?! Alzheimer.....
Lost a 1tb drive after movingSome dropped mine And its clicking.
All the ripped videos and all my pics were on it.
Most of my newer pics are on Google photos so that helps, now I will need to rerip all the VHS and hi8 videos
Mine as well was moving. Bro in law picked it up and dropped it.Lost a 1tb drive after movingwon't come back at all
as long as we are on the subject....where can i get an hi8 player?Some dropped mine And its clicking.
All the ripped videos and all my pics were on it.
Most of my newer pics are on Google photos so that helps, now I will need to rerip all the VHS and hi8 videos
Yeah sucks :-( but unfortunately that's what happens. Prefer SSDsMine as well was moving. Bro in law picked it up and dropped it.
I actually hate hard drives.
I bought a 2nd hand one since ours is broken. They only play in the actual hi8 video recorders.as long as we are on the subject....where can i get an hi8 player?
also have some tapes i want to rip
Best price I've seen
Jimso 3-Ply Face Mask (50 Unit Box)
These single-use 3-Ply Face Masks are made up of two layers of non-woven fabric, with an additional layer added in the middle to filter 99% of bacteria, dust, smoke, and pollen. This product protects against particulate matter like droplets. This product features a soft, odourless, and...www.loot.co.za