Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
I absolutely love it. Love being able to switch between Bluetooth (work) and lightspeed (home PC). Love the build quality and keystroke feel. It feels as premium as it actually is. I think it’s gonna be with me for years.

Logitech G915 TKL Lightspeed Keyboard - any good?

replacing corsair RGB k7x


I have the full, wired, tactile version, and it's great.
However, be aware that it's not a full travel keyboard. I like it because while not low profile like a laptop, it's also not "full profile" like most other keyboards.
 
Last edited:

MSI Creator 17 Professional Laptop: 17.3" UHD 120Hz 100% Adobe RGB Display, Intel Core i7-11800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB NVME SSD, Thunderbolt 4, Win10 PRO, Core Black (B11UG-494) ​


ZAR 39,881.01 (incl shipping and tax)

Good deal?
Hell no



Both of these will run circles around that MSI for cheaper. Intel 11th Gen is a lot slower than AMD 5000 and 6000 series as well as Intel 12th gen laptops. and those two are not particularly good deals, just the first two i could find. What do you need the laptop for?
 

MSI Creator 17 Professional Laptop: 17.3" UHD 120Hz 100% Adobe RGB Display, Intel Core i7-11800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 16GB RAM, 1TB NVME SSD, Thunderbolt 4, Win10 PRO, Core Black (B11UG-494) ​


ZAR 39,881.01 (incl shipping and tax)

Good deal?
Overall looks like a good system but I don't see any comparisons available locally. For the price it definitely looks good. And something usable for at-least 4-5 years. Only thing you may want to improve is the RAM but its a phenomenal machine.
 
Hell no



Both of these will run circles around that MSI for cheaper. Intel 11th Gen is a lot slower than AMD 5000 and 6000 series as well as Intel 12th gen laptops. and those two are not particularly good deals, just the first two i could find. What do you need the laptop for?
Those are 2 good options as well. The 4K monitor is a plus for the amazon deal otherwise not the best option.
 
Look at this price manipulation, it's disgusting. Look at them jack up the listed price. and WTF is early access, its last year's model.

View attachment 1426221

View attachment 1426223
You've just reminded me that I wanted to donate to Scrapy's dev. It's saved me a ton of cash so far (I know this is Serval Tracker but I find that I use Scrapy more often as it supports a few sites that I frequent).
 
You've just reminded me that I wanted to donate to Scrapy's dev. It's saved me a ton of cash so far (I know this is Serval Tracker but I find that I use Scrapy more often as it supports a few sites that I frequent).
He's on the forum. Check the Scrapy thread.
 
Maybe ebucks saves us this year, still sad about q70t think it was around 9k from ebuck store :(
Perhaps, I just went with a 25k OLED, though according to some Hisense won't perform nicely as it runs on some old chip, but luckily this one doesn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X