Hermanus riots

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Yeah, it's pretty hectic. Police helicopter on the scene now. Wife spoke to her friend schitting herself and locked in her house in Zwelihle, apparently a lot of people saying it's not locals causing the trouble.
Wont be shocked if that's the case

RedViking

Nord of the South
If it is orchestrated by the EFF I can believe that it is not local people.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Wtf :erm:
This is today and this is a DIRECT result of this 'expropriation without compensation' bs. Is this what the promised land looks like? Grab land and make the informal settlements bigger? What a crock of fskcing schit. The people are being lied to and this is the result.

And where are the deniers anyway? They are all over the other threads demanding proof. Well here it is and it's coming to a town near you.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
This is today and this is a DIRECT result of this 'expropriation without compensation' bs. Is this what the promised land looks like? Grab land and make the informal settlements bigger? What a crock of fskcing schit. The people are being lied to and this is the result.

And where are the deniers anyway? They are all over the other threads demanding proof. Well here it is and it's coming to a town near you.
I've mentioned this many times in threads; the ANC has for a while now been pulling the pins on grendes and leaving them all over. They promised and sat on free education until it blew up and put a hole in our budget. This is the next mess.

As for the deniers; they've probably gone and found a new patch of sand to bury their heads in.

Pitbull

Verboten
Please share these links to the Youtubers from Australia talking about the Farmer issues.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I've mentioned this many times in threads; the ANC has for a while now been pulling the pins on grendes and leaving them all over. They promised and sat on free education until it blew up and put a hole in our budget. This is the next mess.

As for the deniers; they've probably gone and found a new patch of sand to bury their heads in.
Full of smileys and emoji's on the other threads laughing at the concerns of minorities, but nothing to say when the situations materialise and the paw paw hits the fan.

They are racist cowards.

Budza

Executive Member
Hopefully you're on the other side of town?

Which stretch of land were they wanting? The section to the south of Zwelihle?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Hermanus CPF update 26/03/18 at 15h30 : the Sandbaai Hall has been opened as a Place of safety and congregation point for residents of Zwelihle who feel unsafe, please use Main Rd from Engen, Schulphoek is not safe. Thusong Centre Hawston is the back up place of safety but transport to Hawston is a problem. The crowd is at the Zwelihle taxi rank and the situation is volatile. SAPS are monitoring the situation.

Pitbull

Verboten
Just send in the Army. Show force and it will stop in it's tracks.

But Cyril will never do that...

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Hopefully you're on the other side of town?

Which stretch of land were they wanting? The section to the south of Zwelihle?
Wife and kids on the edge of town, I'm in the UK just now.

The land is sort of to the north and north west.

Pitbull

Verboten
I'm trying to understand the media silence on this...

Is there some embargo in place now with the international community watching?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
apparently a lot of people saying it's not locals causing the trouble.
It never is when shyte like this goes down in the Western Cape, always paid trouble makers bussed in by the ANC/EFF to cause k@k. Exact same thing happened with those farm worker protests in 2012/13.

Last edited:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I'm trying to understand the media silence on this...

Is there some embargo in place now with the international community watching?
The same questions are being asked on local Facebook groups. The posts are being removed by admins when media groups are mentioned by name.