I would do 3 or 4 with AC for that size.Where would you buy them from?
And which ones are you looking into?
I have a 300 m^2 house with lots of walls so I probably need two or three hardwired to one another.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I would do 3 or 4 with AC for that size.Where would you buy them from?
And which ones are you looking into?
I have a 300 m^2 house with lots of walls so I probably need two or three hardwired to one another.
Where would you buy them from?
And which ones are you looking into?
I have a 300 m^2 house with lots of walls so I probably need two or three hardwired to one another.
That is from Shelly directly - can't get more direct. My product manager has assured me it will be shipping in a few days.
Edit: my guess is some of the newer products are having trouble with demand.
Also Hungary just had a two week holiday.
This exactly, they are also really easy to cable through and setup, I would go with more units than "stronger" units every time. The LR ones from my experience dont offer much more range than standard ones.Generally more units are better than higher power (LR) units because the transmit power of your phone or laptop is still the same.
Go Unifi, do it!I am so close to pulling the trigger on Ubiquity wifi aps. Have 40+ devices on my network at the moment and it suffers.
Any smart home/Alexa compatible thermostats for underfloor heating?
The elements range from 1.5kw to 3.5kw
Do what I did, I dropped my geyser to a 3kw (well the 4kw element failed). Four months later with a sonoff pow r2 = happy daysAlso trying to look for a solution for my Geyser, as my geyser is 4kW![]()
Do what I did, I dropped my geyser to a 3kw (well the 4kw element failed). Four months later with a sonoff pow r2 = happy days
Does this do temperature as well? Or only timer?Do what I did, I dropped my geyser to a 3kw (well the 4kw element failed). Four months later with a sonoff pow r2 = happy days
Timer and electricity consumption. Doesn't do temp.Does this do temperature as well? Or only timer?
Nope, geyser remains the same. Mines was 200l geyser, so dropping to 3kw means I just need to keep it on a bit longer - right now, goes on for 2 hours every afternoon to be ready for kids bath in evening and the parents in the morning. No one has complained so far.Is it just a matter of purchasing the 3kw element and replacing? Or do I need to buy a new geyser?
Also trying to look for a solution for my Geyser, as my geyser is 4kW![]()
But if you want to see how much power the geyser is using, u need a pow r2, and by using a contactor, you lose that. Of course, this only important for those of us who want to monitor power usage of the geyser.Buy a contactor that you can control from any Sonoff.
Or you could use an external CT clamp to monitor the geyser. Thats what I do, as I have no desire to turn it off.But if you want to see how much power the geyser is using, u need a pow r2, and by using a contactor, you lose that. Of course, this only important for those of us who want to monitor power usage of the geyser.
But if you want to see how much power the geyser is using, u need a pow r2, and by using a contactor, you lose that. Of course, this only important for those of us who want to monitor power usage of the geyser.
Even so, the Sonoff needs to handle the current that will be flowing through it.My big concern with the pow R2 is the fact that it is rated for 16A with an operating temp of 0 to 40C. Your geyser should be protected by an appropriate circuit breaker, and not by the Sonoff.
Even so, the Sonoff needs to handle the current that will be flowing through it.
Can't the sonoff be put before the Geyser circuit breaker? or does that defete the purpose? I know nothing about electronics so there is a big chance I'm talking kak haha