The_Unnamed
WUD FTW
The earth feed does not go through the Sonoff. That remains connected directly.I bought a sonoff basic today but I see theres only place for live and neutral, where does the earth go?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
The earth feed does not go through the Sonoff. That remains connected directly.I bought a sonoff basic today but I see theres only place for live and neutral, where does the earth go?
I thank you good SirThe earth feed does not go through the Sonoff. That remains connected directly.
But I have to connect the neutral on the other side of the sonoff again right?The sonoff only uses L (live) and N (neutral). Shelly devices are the same.
But I have to connect the neutral on the other side of the sonoff again right?
Ah ok I understand now thanks for the clarificationInside the sonoff device the neutral runs straight through to the output side. The Live is interrupted by the relay
Anybody here from Durban that's willing to teach me how to run Home Assistant on a RPi3B+? Been watching YT and the videos on there is not the same as the latest HA when you install it.
Not much better. The instructions are outdated on some of the stuff. Especially what I'm trying to do. I can't setup SSL because the new version of HA is different to what the instructions say.Don’t use videos.
Use the HA website.
Not much better. The instructions are outdated on some of the stuff. Especially what I'm trying to do. I can't setup SSL because the new version of HA is different to what the instructions say.
Not much better. The instructions are outdated on some of the stuff. Especially what I'm trying to do. I can't setup SSL because the new version of HA is different to what the instructions say.
Link?Damn the Xiaomi Mi vacuum is on ebucks sale for 40% off.
Too bad I borrowed all mine to a friend.
Link?
What's the rand equivalent price?