Horde PVP on Sylvanas

Brolox

Hi guys,
Are there any horde saffers on Sylvanas that would like do arenas and maybe later RBG and WPvp. Gear and skill not important atm as the aim is to team up, do arenas and hopefully improve.

SnowWar

Expert Member
Sylvanas always used to be an SA Alliance stronghold. Well back in the years I still played.

nakedhousee

I Think South African guilds are a thing of the past, everyone wants something different and their are not enough south africans to full all of those groups, for example i doubt you will find 20 south africans to make a mythic raid team that will actually make good progress. rated battle grounds has the same logic.

Most people play on their own but cross realm other "Activities" together, least i do.

My guild currently has 2 south africans (including myself)

Akasha

Executive Member
I Think South African guilds are a thing of the past, everyone wants something different and their are not enough south africans to full all of those groups, for example i doubt you will find 20 south africans to make a mythic raid team that will actually make good progress. rated battle grounds has the same logic.

Most people play on their own but cross realm other "Activities" together, least i do.

My guild currently has 2 south africans (including myself)

I joined Pap en vleis over the weekend on Twilight's Hammer. There was like 18 people online last night. On my Draenor guilds, most I see online at a time are 3

Brolox

Yeah, seems like TH is where the majority of SA guys play - PnV must be the most famous guild for SA atm. And yes, I think Sylvanas is still an Ally stronghold - those buggers are dishing out plenty o'hurt ;P. I want revenge!!! :twisted:

DurbanPoison

While since you posted this but I pvp quite a bit (Horde though). Add me on Bumblebtuna#2395. Who knows, might be alliance in future.