Hosting for iBurst subscribers

WickedWeasel

Here is an idea, since your post is commercial why dont you pay RPM the money to advertise and dont abuse the forum. ?

rudids

WickedWeasel said:
Here is an idea, since your post is commercial why dont you pay RPM the money to advertise and dont abuse the forum. ?

As I said. Only positive comments please. This is just a solution to some iBurst users problem of not being able to run services over their existing iBurst connections. I don't expect many/any iBurst users to take up the offer. If I am in breach of forum rules, please could a moderator close this thread.

slimothy

Banned
yeah i dont think its spam so much, and wickedweasel has a URL to a forum he has somethign to do with in his sig with a discount mentioned, so I'd say its the same thing pretty much.

And since the discount is iburst only (thx btw, cuz adsl people are tards) it makes sense to appear on this forum.

rudids

slimothy said:
yeah i dont think its spam so much, and wickedweasel has a URL to a forum he has somethign to do with in his sig with a discount mentioned, so I'd say its the same thing pretty much.

And since the discount is iburst only (thx btw, cuz adsl people are tards) it makes sense to appear on this forum.

Cheers slim. :D

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Please no company name - otherwise it becomes advertising...

On the understanding that there is no advertising of a specific company name, and that it is from one iBurster to fellow iBursters, and that this thread does not start talking about contracts and all sorts of stuff that will end up going the AYCE route (if you are not familiar with the AYCE saga consider yourself better off not knowing the sordid details of recent events).

If it is necessary to debate the quality of the service then go for it, just please do not post the name of the company involved - use a phrase like "rudids' hosting offer".

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
noone said:
super fast in south african terms = 384kbps :D
And I was thinking - postman being chased by a rotweiler...or DSL192 - according to Telkomonopoly lightning fast or whatever they claim in the TV adverts...:rolleyes:

rudids

ic said:
On the understanding that there is no advertising of a specific company name, and that it is from one iBurster to fellow iBursters, and that this thread does not start talking about contracts and all sorts of stuff that will end up going the AYCE route (if you are not familiar with the AYCE saga consider yourself better off not knowing the sordid details of recent events).

If it is necessary to debate the quality of the service then go for it, just please do not post the name of the company involved - use a phrase like "rudids' hosting offer".

Totally agree. That is why I never once mentioned my company name. This is not the place.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well if you PEOPLE ARE LOOking for hosting with Unlimted Quota and bandwidth, with free domain. For only R119 per month. There is place i know they offer good service.

RichardG

Honorary Master
I know Local ZA host that charges like R100 for UNLIMITED bandwidth located in South Africa under 512 k line direct to IS.

slimothy

Banned
yes well thats all fantastic I'm sure if we looked around long enough we could find all sorts of options especially since alot of people here do web development, question is how many offer iBurst only specials?

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well to me his using International Bandwidth which is so cheap, you can pick up your own little web server for Around R100 month with root, 50 gig of traffic and 1 gig of quota and 128 MEG of ram.

Well IBURST special, That is not common, If he host at Theplanet, then its value for money, YOU can't trust all these webhosting companies these days. Since most of them use S****TY webhosting Centre.