HOW TO STOP THE ZUPTAS?

Bosvark@

Expert Member
Its quite clear the current SA Government and ANC leadership is taking all South Africans down the garden path and stealing as much money as possible.

My question though - how do you stop it from happening immediately. The longer this is all 'investigated' the more money is stolen and moved to other countries... A few months ago there was talk about stopping VAT and TAX payments but that seemed to be a dead end. What else??? I am stressing about all this rubbish and how it will affect me and my children in future.

Tikkop

There is no legal way for you to stop them. They have more resources and power than you do.

Best is to support the ones who have the power to stop them.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
I posted something last week about boycotting all companies affiliated with the Gupta clan. The consensus was that big business are lead by their capitalist tendancies. Eg - Vox Telekom is registrar for Sahara, The New Age and Oak Bay. Are they Vox telecom happy to be supporting aleged criminals? Or will they claim "innocent until proven guilty". Thr banks didnt. And they were applauded for their actions of freezing accounts. As for the actual Guta companies - Peoples immediate response to the question I posed was... "why must staff at Gupta companies be penalized. They have done nothing wrong".

Not much of a moral dilemma in my view. Close down every Gupta company by not supporting them... 20000 people affected. Versus 54 million currently affected.

Budza

Executive Member
I posted something last week about boycotting all companies affiliated with the Gupta clan. The consensus was that big business are lead by their capitalist tendancies. Eg - Vox Telekom is registrar for Sahara, The New Age and Oak Bay. Are they Vox telecom happy to be supporting aleged criminals? Or will they claim "innocent until proven guilty". Thr banks didnt. And they were applauded for their actions of freezing accounts. As for the actual Guta companies - Peoples immediate response to the question I posed was... "why must staff at Gupta companies be penalized. They have done nothing wrong".

Not much of a moral dilemma in my view. Close down every Gupta company by not supporting them... 20000 people affected. Versus 54 million currently affected.
100%

Can you add to the list of who to boycott?

Contribute to amaBhungane and OUTA.
George Soros already takes care of that via his Open Society Foundation - South Africa. In fact, he's propping up a most of SA's most vocal civil society organizations and their preferred media mouthpieces. They are ALL his captured running dogs.

http://www.osf.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/OSF-SA-AnnualReport.pdf

There is capturing on, on both sides of the political spectrum people.
You’re all being played as fools by monopoly capital.

Last edited: