How to use Cloudflare Warp Plus on your PC

Tinuva

The Magician
Ah ok thank you.

That probably just detects that CPT is the closet location to you.

But if you do a traceroute to engage.cloudflareclient.com you will see that routes to JHB pop.

CrypticZA

Can't seem to do traceroute on 1.1.1.1 mobile app just comes back as no response :/

waylander

Expert Member
I've responded to all PMs. Due to a small number of absolute entitled assholes I'll be stopping any further requests on MyBroadband.

ItherNiT

I've responded to all PMs. Due to a small number of absolute entitled assholes I'll be stopping any further requests on MyBroadband.

Just wanted to say you are a legend and thnx for helping myself and so many other avid mybb readers! I really dont believe you need to interact with any of the ash*les. As pews would say: "they have small pp"

waylander

Expert Member
Namenshame bois
I just nuked their Warp+ subscriptions, requests are now open again to members with more than 1000 posts and a one year old+ MyBB account. Just drop me a PM :)

To everyone flooding my PMs:
Requests are at my discretion, if you don't meet the criteria then don't apply. Rather ask @cavedog for an ordinary Warp account or make your own.

MirageF1

Executive Member
Plenty more VPN's to chose from instead of having to PM individuals with attitude probs who then revoke your license. Be warned of @waylander who decided to follow me after a hissy fit yesterday on another thread and then proceeded to revoke my Warp+ this am.

Will be deleting all my posts where i kindly advertised Warp using my data. Feck off.

Winscribe here we come.

KaMoS

Expert Member
Plenty more VPN's to chose from instead of having to PM individuals with attitude probs who then revoke your license. Be warned of @waylander who decided to follow me after a hissy fit yesterday on another thread and then proceeded to revoke my Warp+ this am.

Will be deleting all my posts where i kindly advertised Warp using my data. Feck off.

Winscribe here we come.
Huh? Why so entitled? Waylander doesn't owe you anything. He is doing this as a favour to the community. He can do with his config whatever he wants. If you want a config you can generate it on your own with YOUR WARP+ subscription. Am I missing something?

MirageF1

Executive Member
Huh? Why so entitled? Waylander doesn't owe you anything. He is doing this as a favour to the community. He can do with his config whatever he wants. If you want a config you can generate it on your own with YOUR WARP+ subscription. Am I missing something?
Then don't offer a sub and then revoke it. Ahole attitude.

He offered. Capish?!

waylander

Expert Member
My point proven exactly. I'm doing a free service and you can choose whether or not to use it, if you're an asshole I will kick you off. End of story.

waylander

Expert Member
Kindly advertised...? A free service which I make zero cents from? Take your kindness and fly a kite.

This is the entitlement issues I was talking about. My simple rule of don't be a dick applies and all you need to do was follow it. The other MANY people using my configs are enjoying Warp+ without issues and yet you think you're doing me a favour by using MY free service? Laughable.

waylander

Expert Member
Windscribe is cheaper at $20.20 for a year of Pro.
I have both and agree with you, but Windscribe's servers can't compete with Cloudflare's Argo global network (primarily for people on 100Mbps+ lines)

I've also seen Windscribe do lifetime specials via StackSocial for dirt cheap if you can find it.