How to use Cloudflare Warp Plus on your PC

ponder

Honorary Master
If you're running Win10 here's another option.

Open PowerShell as Administrator and run:
Code:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux
You'll be asked to reboot.

From the windows store install Debian linux.

Start->Debian which will launch a bash shell which will prompt you for a new username&password:
Code:
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
sudo apt install -y python3-pip build-essential libssl-dev libffi-dev python3-dev wget
sudo pip3 install requests --upgrade
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ViRb3/cloudflare-warp-wireguard-client/master/wgcf.py
wg genkey | tee privatekey | wg pubkey > publickey
python3 wgcf.py
You'll find the generated .conf file at C:\Users\<windowsuserid>AppData\Local\Packages\TheDebianProject.DebianGNULinux_76v4gfsz19hv4\LocalState\rootfs\home\<linuxuserid>

I use the Windows Subsystem for Linux quite often so I just used it instead of installing python in windows.

Last edited:

Rohan

I have been using the normal Warp + Wireguard for a day or two now and it has been running really well. Now suddenly if I activate it my internet goes haywire...works then DC then lag then works again...am I doing something wrong?

James946

Does anyone know how i can change my warp+ location from JNB to CPT since i can't seem to do it using wireguard?

Sudo Panic

I just nuked their Warp+ subscriptions, requests are now open again to members with more than 1000 posts and a one year old+ MyBB account. Just drop me a PM :)

To everyone flooding my PMs:
Requests are at my discretion, if you don't meet the criteria then don't apply. Rather ask @cavedog for an ordinary Warp account or make your own.
I was thinking of doing the same for people but nah I'm not gonna waste my time with these crotch lickers

BigBear

Expert Member
If you're running Win10 here's another option.

Open PowerShell as Administrator and run:
Code:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux
You'll be asked to reboot.

From the windows store install Debian linux.

Start->Debian which will launch a bash shell which will prompt you for a new username&password:
Code:
sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade
sudo apt install -y python3-pip build-essential libssl-dev libffi-dev python3-dev wget
sudo pip3 install requests --upgrade
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/161134050/cloudflare-warp-wireguard-client/master/wgcf.py
wg genkey | tee privatekey | wg pubkey > publickey
python3 wgcf.py
You'll find the generated .conf file at C:\Users\<windowsuserid>AppData\Local\Packages\TheDebianProject.DebianGNULinux_76v4gfsz19hv4\LocalState\rootfs\home\<linuxuserid>

I use the Windows Subsystem for Linux quite often so I just used it instead of installing python in windows.
This link not available anymore:
Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/161134050/cloudflare-warp-wireguard-client/master/wgcf.py

BigBear

Expert Member

kouesmm

im ha
Thanks Bryn for the help. Hmm... seems still an issue. Yeah I checked the box to allow paths, also then added it just in case with the environments, I now tried the pip3 install requests after doing the pip install requests lastnight but still same return. After typeing python wgcf.py and comes back with "Error: 'wg' must be installed and added to path.
I'm having the same issue as well:
"Error: 'wg' must be installed and added to path"
any idea how can I over come this?

kouesmm

Another error I'm getting:

Error: 'wg' must be installed and added to PATH

Please assist.

Kilerhotdog

I just want to know if anyone else opted in for the beta for Warp Windows, Cause I got an email that was in the spam folder, where you can download the beta for Warp.

Budza

Executive Member
I just want to know if anyone else opted in for the beta for Warp Windows, Cause I got an email that was in the spam folder, where you can download the beta for Warp.
I also signed up- no email yet though (checked spam).

Can you post the link?