How would you rate your culinary abilities?

How's your cooking?

• 0 - Can't cook/won't cook

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 1 - I burn water

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 2 - I try but...

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • 3 - Not bad at all

Votes: 87 56.5%
  • 4 - Gordon Ramsay

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • 5 - I don't like to brag but...

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

konfab

Honorary Master
Probably sounded best in your head. To vote... Yeah that sure The Measuring Tape
I absolutely mean it.

If you cannot follow a basic set of instructions, you are not capable of making any sore of meaningful decision that society ascribes to adults. Almost every time I go to the shops, there are people who struggle with the concept of an underground parking ticket.
You have to do the three insanely difficult tasks in order to use the free underground parking lot at the local mall.
1) You have to take the ticket from the machine to open the boom to enter
2) You have to put your ticket into the payment machine at the mall's entrances, even if you are under the 2-hour time limit.
3) You put your ticket in the machine at the exit to open the boom to exit.

There are signs everywhere detailing exactly how to do this, yet somehow, people still manage to mess this up and cause a backlog when their ticket doesn't work.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
I absolutely mean it.

If you cannot follow a basic set of instructions, you are not capable of making any sore of meaningful decision that society ascribes to adults. Almost every time I go to the shops, there are people who struggle with the concept of an underground parking ticket.
You have to do the three insanely difficult tasks in order to use the free underground parking lot at the local mall.
2) You have to put your ticket into the payment machine at the mall's entrances, even if you are under the 2-hour time limit.

There are signs everywhere detailing exactly how to do this, yet somehow, people still manage to mess this up and cause a backlog when their ticket doesn't work.
/rejected

90% local content not compliant. Think of all the payrolled voters

John_Phoenix

Voted 2, wife and I cook according to work schedules. Fresh pizza, from scratch, pasta with garden grown ingredients (chickens from local farm)... Roasts, soups and stews.

Cooking / baking is cathartic. Plus it teaches you to appreciate good food.

For anyone wanting to start making their own food, don't start with a full meal. Bake a bread, let it rest for 15 / 20 minutes, cut n butter, and enjoy the taste of your effort.

abzo

Honorary Master
I absolutely mean it.

The second part of Point 2 is false. If you’re under the time limit you can go straight to the exit and your ticket will be accepted. I used to follow point 2 until I found out it was unnecessary. At least at every parking I’ve ever been to. Especially when the ticket queue is so long that waiting there will cause you to exceed your free parking time.

Also, you’re always looking for ways to restrict people from voting yet at the same time go on about how governments impose too many restrictions on people?

buyeye

Executive Member
The only way 5 should be higher than 4 is if it says "I don't like to brag but I have 2 Michelin stars".

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Probabily come in at about 3.5.
Cook supper about 6 times a week, while the SO more often does breakfast/lunch meals and bakes ( i suck at Baking)
Am lucky in that i enjoy my own cooking and find it relaxing.

Mekon

Expert Member
I can bake, and cook fairly well. I can make a great lasagne but seem to lack the ability to make pap without under cooking it or burning it.