How's Tinder these days?

Re-downloaded it on Thursday.

3 matches so far.
  • 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
  • The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
  • The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?

Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
 
Re-downloaded it on Thursday.

3 matches so far.
  • 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
  • The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
  • The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?

Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
Will be a catfish.
 
Re-downloaded it on Thursday.

3 matches so far.
  • 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
  • The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
  • The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?

Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
They accidentally matched and now they're stuck with you...
 
Re-downloaded it on Thursday.

3 matches so far.
  • 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
  • The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
  • The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?

Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.

If no response after 2 or 3 days, I just unmatch them.
 
I met my wife on Tinder! I’m kidding. I’ve bedded a few chicks from there. Nothing major.
 
You've been doing it ALL WRONG, people!


Screenshot_20240214_152559_Chrome.jpg
 
You've been doing it ALL WRONG, people!


View attachment 1661504

Mentioning buzz words like guacamole and salad are definitely going to get you into a chick's panties

But she's going to be one of those new age ones who doesn't shave her pits and goes unbathed for a week

And don't mention chocolate and potatoes unless you want a gold digger!
 
You've been doing it ALL WRONG, people!


View attachment 1661504

True. I’m my matches increased once I mentioned salad tossing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X