South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Will be a catfish.Re-downloaded it on Thursday.
3 matches so far.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?
- 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
- The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
- The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios.
They probably matched with 20+ guys are are being picky.. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?
They accidentally matched and now they're stuck with you...Re-downloaded it on Thursday.
3 matches so far.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?
- 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
- The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
- The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
Re-downloaded it on Thursday.
3 matches so far.
The 2nd and 3rd match has been my average experience on Tinder. Feels like work or they just don't do anything. The 3rd match specifically is the person I do not understand. Why be on here if you are not going to engage?
- 1 matched with me and immediately messaged me and is being active. Very refreshing, need to get her out soon as I don't want to turn it into a pen-pal situation.
- The 2nd one didn't have a bio so I am pulling teeth here to try and get a conversation going. Not as engaging as the first match, long reply times.
- The 3rd one matched with me but done nothing, so I messaged her after a couple of minutes of being notified of the match and I'm left on read.
Also seeing this new trend of women putting ''passenger princess'' in their bios. New insta left-swipe trigger.
I'm definitely a deleter as well. It's not healthy to hang around after a certain period of time has elapsed.![]()
Flirt, reflect, delete: seven tips to tackle dating app fatigue
When swiping through the apps feels as romantic as doing taxes, here’s how to shift our approach to datingwww.theguardian.com

You've been doing it ALL WRONG, people!
![]()
SPAR's "Think Fresh, Find Love" offers fresh approach to dating | News24
SPAR, South Africa’s community-first retailer, is ushering in Valentine’s Day with a fresh perspective on love and a new campaign that promotes the purchase of fresh produce – SPAR’s “Think Fresh, Find Love”. The campaign is based on a study that showed that individuals who include healthy meals...www.news24.com
View attachment 1661504
You've been doing it ALL WRONG, people!
![]()
SPAR's "Think Fresh, Find Love" offers fresh approach to dating | News24
SPAR, South Africa’s community-first retailer, is ushering in Valentine’s Day with a fresh perspective on love and a new campaign that promotes the purchase of fresh produce – SPAR’s “Think Fresh, Find Love”. The campaign is based on a study that showed that individuals who include healthy meals...www.news24.com
View attachment 1661504