ShaunSA
Derailment Squad
Some dude. He'd make a great sub
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I met my wife on Tinder! I’m kidding. I’ve bedded a few chicks from there. Nothing major.
@backstreetboy are you ok with gluten and lactose free? Might make shopping a bit harder
Also don't trust profiles like these, You only find out that Sharon is some sick gey when you get to their place.
Badoo blocked me because of sexual advances lol. Had a lifetime premium account as well. That app is just a money grab and a waste of time. Avaid.
her?You seem a bit racist. Why would you need a gent of colour's experience when plenty of white guys are open-minded to dating outside of their own race?Would be interesting to know from a gent of colour how he finds Tinder, as sheer demographics would lean to more potential matches.
You seem a bit racist. Why would you need a gent of colour's experience when plenty of white guys are very open-minded to dating outside of their own race?
Woah, how many dick pics did you send?Badoo blocked me because of sexual advances lol. Had a lifetime premium account as well. That app is just a money grab and a waste of time. Avaid.
lol what did you do? Did you use that line about your Apple Watch being so slim and waterproof that you don’t need to remove it beforeher?
Every match always asks what you're doing on the app so I just had enough and said I'm looking for sex. Then she said she was looking for money and it'll be R5k. After that I was banned. They can shove my lifetime premium membership.Woah, how many dick pics did you send?![]()
Oh, that's unfortunate. There are other sites for that sort of arrangement though.Every match always asks what you're doing on the app so I just had enough and said I'm looking for sex. Then she said she was looking for money and it'll be R5k. After that I was banned. They can shove my lifetime premium membership.