Huawei Mate 20

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Hm, I'd like to see how those 3 cameras stack up against something like a Pixel 3 which only has 1 camera. Google has shown that its all down to software when it comes to smartphone photography. Except for optical zoom
Yeah, Google has done a fantastic job at outperforming a lot of the Flagships.

The thing is Google are the owners of Android, they have the advantage of building the entire OS and tailoring it to exactly what hardware they want.

Considering all that, I think OEMs like Huawei and Samsung have done a great job at then taking what Google give them and adding their own differentiated hardware and software pretty well. The P20 Pro still has the best camera according to DxO.

Sumen

Expert Member
Any idea where one could get a cover locally?

I'm clumsy and it's only a matter of time before I drop this phone...

I'm also worried about the cameras at the back getting scratched up because they do protrude quite a bit.
I saw MTN's brochure has some covers advertised

ronz91

Expert Member
Also seems like Telkom is stocking the dual sim variant as expected which is great

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Hope it has Gorilla glass 5 (or 6), been looking for a new phone (Android) for months now, perhaps this one would be it.

poffle

Executive Member
Yay the announcement is tonight! Woohoo cant wait for it to be released, wife will be upgrading to this promptly :D Really excited to see how this camera compares to the P20Pro, how good their in screen fingerprint tech is, true Kirin 980 benchmarks (not good ol' huawei fake shet), EMUI 9.