iPad 4 deals available at MTN

ryu

Expert Member
none of their branches have stock :(

whats the point ? companies really should ensure stock is at the branches BEFORE the press release.

oh mtn direct dont carry this deal either so looks like its going to be a waiting game

LPCPT

none of their branches have stock :(

whats the point ? companies really should ensure stock is at the branches BEFORE the press release.

oh mtn direct dont carry this deal either so looks like its going to be a waiting game
So be happy, no temptation to fall into this 2 year trap.
I bet that is not top-up, so the OOB shark is waiting. With Apple products that just update themselves.

Randux

Expert Member
It seems cellphone networks love iOS judging by the data allocations on iDevices but not Android, why?

RichardG

Honorary Master
Seems like iStore have always been offering finance on contract but now it makes MTN official resellers of iPad which is a good thing probably soon you will see hotspot feature enabled.

Jan

Drifting in the black
Seems like iStore have always been offering finance on contract but now it makes MTN official resellers of iPad which is a good thing probably soon you will see hotspot feature enabled.
Thanks. The article did originally say that APR's offered contract deals. I've restored it so it mentioned it again.

wiinuts

Which branches have you tried?
phoned most of their jhb store inc: killarney, cresta, cbd, northgate, randburg and a few others but all of them said they dont have stock and have no idea when they will get it :( i thought i could get via mtn direct but they dont seem to offer this deal.

tired a few kzn shops as well but no luck

Edit: will keep trying though because i've been looking for a while for a good ipad4 special so not gonna give up just yet

Goedgedacht

Does MTN have an iOS app yet? It is extremely frustrating to reload data and monitor data usage. I do know Vodacom has got one.